Project CARS 2 Lotus Type 51 Sprint Night (1 Viewer)

Lotus Type 51 Sprint Night
Posted by Tom
Project Cars 2
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 18:30
Until: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I had a look at your stream, but it's very difficult to judge your inputs as you're using a controller. You can come on and off the throttle in an instant, whereas using pedals is totally different. I'll keep practicing and just hope I don't get lapped too many times....
It is all about the fun on Tuesdays anyway bud! Keeping the default setups should mean we are all closer together. I've never even driven this car before so I've got some learning to do but I can agree with what Fubii says (a lot of cars seem to be like this in game).

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will join soon and do my usual Tuesday and Wednesday strategy: first laps a couple of monites before first quali :p

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well, @CatchAGlimpse has a peer to peer server up & I'm streaming! o_O

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
just in case no one is racing and fancy's a watch or you want to watch after the race

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Amazing fun tonight gents! :stig: A very rewarding car :pompous: Though it looks like I need to race some of the american tracks (never really bothered with them) :rolleyes:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Had a amazing night guys! Thanx for a brilliant car/track combo!

@Jonno thank you VERY much for the entertaining stream! But what did we agree on crashes of me in the stream LOL! "And let's drive with Mo.........".........heading full throttle in the chicane which I never expected........."..............Ok, Mo got that completely wrong! Let's go to FuBii!" Hahahahahahahaha!

On a personal note: at work we have a stressy period working towards a deadline and I have to say that these relaxed events on Tuesday and Wednesday help "reset" the mind with some fun and laughter and nice action!

Mel B LOL! Next time just call me Melanie B :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
First time on the site in a few days and just found out I missed this, totally gutted :(

Users who are viewing this thread