PC2 Resolved Made In China - Shifted into Opponents (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
Date: 12th April 2018
Event: Made in China
Members Involved: @Reapper[ZA], @Zemke
Description: Without calculation, I shifted to the left and did not notice that there is another pilot, this maneuver destroyed the race to the two pilots. I apologize, but again I did not return the position :( :banghead:
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

Zemke

Steam
View
I have to admit it was a bit frustrating in the moment, but after a lap or two I didn't give it a second thought.

I don't want to speak for @Reapper[ZA], but I have no hard feelings against @Eugene Gajkin. Similar to me, he's a driver that is lacking in experience and still trying to improve his skills, confidence, and safety. Sure, mistakes will be made. But who among us hasn't been in that situation?

I humbly ask the stewards to be lenient in this case. And major kudos to you, Eugene, for taking the initiative to report yourself. Well done, mate.

Reapper[ZA]

Steam
View
Hallo Gents, from my side. It was a racing insident. that was just unfortune.
No need for stewards i think. as i said we were all at the wrong place at the wrong
time. And same here no hard feelings @Eugene Gajkin.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
The stewards are again grateful to @Eugene Gajkin for reporting himself with regards this incident and yet again, it is exactly the attitude we like to see from our members. We are also grateful to the affected members for their request for clemency.

The stewards are unanimous in their decision to penalise Eugene with a Qualifying Ban (to be served at the next, non-league, Ranked Event) and 2 Penalty Points on his racing license. It is the stewards view that the initial contact was an avoidable Racing Incident, contrary to our racing standards 1.1.2:

1.1.2 - You should, at all times, try to avoid any intentional contact during our events. We understand that a degree of contact is inevitable but, this must always be kept to a minimum, even if you have to compromise your race to do so.

We also find Eugene guilty of contravening article 1.1.3 of our racing standards, in failing to wait for the other drivers in the immediate aftermath of this accident:

1.1.3 - If you accidentally knock/push/shunt another car off the track, you must slow down and wait for them to rejoin the race and take back their position. Every driver is to be shown the same level of respect. This rule can only be overruled by the affected driver telling you over voice chat to keep going.

The stewards are also issuing a final warning to Eugene regarding his racing conduct. This is the second ranked event in a month where Eugene has caused a collision and failed to wait for affected drivers to retake their positions. Any further incidents of this nature will result in a severe penalty to his racing license in addition to other penalties. It will give us no pleasure to take such action.

Are you all happy to release this publicly? If one refuses the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@Eugene Gajkin @Zemke @Reapper[ZA]

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
I believe that there is nothing to hide here.

I need to correct, I do not want to receive disqualification and suspension from races on this forum

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
@Zemke, no problem, it's my fault

Last edited:

Reapper[ZA]

Steam
View
Hallo Gents, it is sad to see a driver loosing points, sad sad sad. with a sad ok i will say.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)