Merchandise has arrived! (2 Viewers)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I actually rather like the purple...it's just not RSR colours.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm that blue is purple AF...

I just hope that mine will be more blue-ish.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Mine arrived today . Mine is the same as yours , not blue but purple @UnstopaPaul it has blue lines on the body part but purple cuffs and inside of hood

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just checked the polo shirt and that is the right blue on the logo which is good

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
I actually rather like the purple...it's just not RSR colours.

View attachment 7074View attachment 7075
Will check my hoodie in daylight when I get home and send some pics... mine arrived yesterday, didn't check for the colour .. only checked for correct spelling of my name and Dutch flag on sleeve.

Maybe we should adopt this new RSR colour ;)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
blue on the polo logo is slightly darker than the picture but the purple is like a cadburys chocolate wrapper
Post automatically merged:

Can you post a photo with them side by side, so we can compare the blue and the purple?
Post automatically merged:

They will most likely dispute it citing color differences in cameras/lighting/displays.
I think they could dispute a lighter or darker shade of blue but purple is a completely different colour. The top picture shows the blue lines on the body but purple cuffs

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
The blue looks a little lighter in this photo than it does in reality. It's not a perfect RSR blue, but I didn't really expect that. I think the blue used is fine. The purple however is definitely not blue...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We have been made aware of some issues with the colouring on certain products. We are currently speaking to Gamer Apparel to understand where the issue has occurred. It appears the problem was during printing due to the conversion from RGB to CMYK. The colours were assigned to the printer which detected them as a shade of purple while displaying on the computers as blue.

This is an issue they weren’t fully aware of and as a result the products were shipped as purple. While we continue to speak to them regarding returns/exchanges, Gamer Apparel have ensured us this issue will be corrected from this point. We will notify you shortly with further updates.

@Members

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Very important now!

I need from everyone who received an article which is faulty his Order ID. That way Gamers Apparel can have them reproduced and send to you again. I created a sheet where everyone can put his name down - Google Doc Sheet

I am really sorry about the inconvenience caused here :(

@Members

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I've put my details in as well as delivery is expected tomorrow morning. If it's fine I'll remove the line.

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm still contemplating whether to buy one or not. My heart and boyhood dreams say yes and my wallet says no/not yet.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yep... mine is purple too... although my Samsung phone makes it more blue

Mr AlcoN

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome merch!
Been in a lot of communitys and never before bought merc. but RSR is different. :)
Just must have the hoddie and proudly wear it during race streams and at work! ;)
The blue polo will fit nicely on the golf course :p

Saw that there were some issues with coloring. If i put a order today will it come with the right color?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesome merch!
Been in a lot of communitys and never before bought merc. but RSR is different. :)
Just must have the hoddie and proudly wear it during race streams and at work! ;)

Saw that there were some issues with coloring. If i put a order today will it come with the right color?
They told us the issue would be corrected as of now but i would suggest maybe wait until the replacements are shipped and are correct before ordering

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesome merch!

The new color files are already implemented in the print process. Every new order should have the correct coloring :)

Users who are viewing this thread