Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is so lovely :O

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Btw just found this for people having lower fps in league races with 38 grids. Haven't tested since I always have been running with the shader mod on.

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...r-frame-rates-with-cpu-gpu-optimising.162324/

Latest BETA version! https://mega.nz/#!ikJFia7L!5LdqnRjV7-kU1VkrVoxKW0rcYa5_dBFHe5DiehHzjxI

v0.1.25-preview36 • Brand new system of hooking to AC structures, allowing for greater control, thanks to @henter! • New optimizations by @henter: • Multithreaded loading (be careful, there might be a chance it would cause AC to crash on some systems); • Multithreaded culling; • New AI race cooldown lap option by @henter; • Option to turn on YEBIS anti-aliasing (smoother, but with its own artifacts); • PP-filters: • New [EXT_HDR] FILMIC_CONTRAST=0.5 option for sensitometric tonemapping function; • Set color look up table in your PP-filter; • Color grading: HaldCLUT support; • New replays extension: • Saving and loading, supporting cutting as well; • Works with turning signals, hazards and wipers; • Audio: • Option to fix stereo in VR; • Option to fix shifting sound with frequent shifting; • More joke than option to enable sound delay with distance; • New splashscreen option to fit background instead of filling the screen; • Dashboard indicator EMISSIVE_ENGINE_DAMAGE_N; • New FALLBACK_BRAKES_COLOR_HIGHER option for lights so FALLBACK_BRAKES_COLOR would act on top of main color; • Custom emissives now override emissives from lights.ini if mesh is affected by both at once; • Adjustable wings guessing disabled, now only outputs lines to guessed config; • New ksPerPixelMultiMap_NMDetail_emissive shader; • Parameter boh now hides grass if set to 1; • Other fixes.

v0.1.25-preview38 • Multithread culling with motion blur fixed; • Multithread loading with NVIDIA cards fixed; • Loading screen fixed; • SMAA fixed; • Accumulative screenshots with motion blur fixed; • Color grading set by PP filters now works in replays; • Tyres now have custom textures in mirrors; • Option to disable extended replay for debugging.

v0.1.25-preview40 • Freezing on exit fixed; • Multithread loading now supports NVIDIA cards properly; • RAM consumption by extra replays data is fixed; • Loading screen fixed; • Weather FX: fixed reflections in mirrors, other improvements; • New YEAR_PROGRESS input for track conditions (0 for first of January, 1 for 31 of December, for upcoming Weather FX).

@Zedian @Echo

Last edited:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
So pretty cool. A very good modder called Shaun Clarke who made the original BTCC mod and the guy behind the Seat Leon TCR mod, is now working to bringing the BTCC mod up to date. :)

Last edited:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
65NAioo.jpg

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
I thought that AC has just 1 light source. How the hell did somebody manage to create real headlights? now we need only rain mod and we have AC 2 :D

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
I thought that AC has just 1 light source. How the hell did somebody manage to create real headlights? now we need only rain mod and we have AC 2 :D

There is already a rain mod. :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no words how awesome this is and looks in VR, you have to try it by yourself. Absolutely stunning what Ilja and Peter and the whole team have achieved. They are really a bunch of geniuses!

There is a build in rain mod in the shaders patch. You can control with the Shaders patch app how much rain is falling and how fast the wipers are wiping. Don't know about the spray generation... Haven't tried it by myself, but I saw some videos and they looked awesome!

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no words how awesome this is and looks in VR, you have to try it by yourself. Absolutely stunning what Ilja and Peter and the whole team have achieved. They are really a bunch of geniuses!

There is a build in rain mod in the shaders patch. You can control with the Shaders patch app how much rain is falling and how fast the wipers are wiping. Don't know about the spray generation... Haven't tried it by myself, but I saw some videos and they looked awesome!

That sunset look so epic! :)

Dunno how they got all this to work in AC? But they have said it will support multiplayer, so 24h Le mans incoming. :p
Post automatically merged:

Btw watching you in the Porsche Cup car, wanna make me do another season in those. :p

Last edited:

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh my..need to try that. Does it stress the PC much more or is it OK? and if I install this mod, will it corrupt our league racing? I hope not :) I havent read how it works but I assume it ian App which you activate?

Users who are viewing this thread