Screenshot_20190129-094831.png

https://sol-calc.firebaseapp.com

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
I quite like Charlotte Motor Speedway on iRacing as I actually won a race there!!! (I know right....me winning a race...who'd of thought that could ever happen! :D)

This is luckily enough not the Roval version with the deadly chicane in the middle. :p

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
am I the only one who actually likes the Roval because it's so challenging? :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Man, I love this Sol Mod, nothing but unbelieveable what they did to Assetto Corsa :shame::shame:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Exited is that with eye blinking simulator app installed, or what are these black-outs?

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Exited is that with eye blinking simulator app installed, or what are these black-outs?
Really don't know what it is. I'm using a Rift and do record my screen mirror via Shadowplay. There is some kind of issue with my PC because the screen mirror starts to flicker as soon as I'm in the game... When I'm not ingame there is no flickering and also in the Rift there is no flickering... Looked for a solution but can't seem to find anything on the web and people like Jimmy Broadbent are recording their VR footage without issues...
Maybe it is Content Manager as my screen is also completely red if I use any graphic setting preset than my High Quality setting, so I suppose there is something odd with CM...

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I found that blinking yesterday too when I was setting up my stream. I turned off a bunch of the shader mods in CM and it went away. I did it all in 1 go, so I can't say which option was the culprit :/

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I found that blinking yesterday too when I was setting up my stream. I turned off a bunch of the shader mods in CM and it went away. I did it all in 1 go, so I can't say which option was the culprit :/
Thanks for the input. Tried to find the issue yesterday and on my side it is sadly the Weather FX of the shader mod. If I deactivate it I have no more blinking but Sol isn't working anymore :-(

Users who are viewing this thread