MotoGP & World Superbike (1 Viewer)

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Any other fans of bike racing around here? The season opener for MotoGP was in Qatar today, with all 3 classes being quite exciting!
And the first round of the World Superbike championship was in Australia a couple weeks back; also being very entertaining races.
It feels like we're in a new golden age for 2-wheeled motorsport and I'm excited for another great year of close racing!

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
yep, WSB even looks like it could be a bit more interesting this year....

i'll probably be making my way to Donington and Silverstone this year as well as a couple of BSB's

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
MotoGP rocks, I watch everything, free practice, qualifying and races, I don't move from the tv on a MotoGP weekend lol Looks like MotoGP is going to be an epic year.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
same here for me, watching all MotoGP races, and if i have the time also all qualies and practices
hopefully VR46 is going for the 10th title this season :D

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
man that race was chaos but so much fun to watch
when i saw that Marquez gets a ride-thru i knew that he is going to cause a lot of chaos
and yeah i was quite pissed when my second favorite rider rammed my favorite rider of the track (yeah somehow it is still possible to be a fan of both Marquez and Rossi although many people in the internet think that's not possible xD)

but the race directors definitely have to do something that we don't have that chaos before the start again

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm also a fan of both riders, plus all the rest of them to be honest. And that 4-way battle for the win, right down to the final corner, was fantastic! Here's hoping the rest of the season is even half as exciting as that race.

Bring on the Circuit of the Americas!

Users who are viewing this thread