Motorsport Manager (1 Viewer)

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I never tried 2016 but i had 2013 and it was a tad pants. Yes the game play was good kept you occupied for hours but it was near impossible to either win or just finish a race. Even after days & weeks to get the team to the best they still failed to secure any result lol.. I think if it comes on sale i may give it another go...im pretty sure @t0daY owns this. He might shed some more light on it.

G

Gopher04

I tried it via torrents, got extremely bored after and 1hr. Prefer driving not watching.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
Thats interesting, as I was thinking of giving it a go! But after seeing these comments I might leave it now!

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I have the mobile version on my iPad. Good for wasting time when travelling, wouldn't bother sitting at my PC and playing it. So maybe consider that, the mobile game was cheap as well, not sure if the PC one is full priced.

Used to play http://batracer.com/ years ago, that's far more in depth and free than motorsport manager.

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
I agree if you played with vanilla version. I added some realistic mods and randomize things.

I played about 72 hours. started from bottom league with worst team. I really enjoyed. But yes vanilla version has no soul

Last edited:

kingrat77

Community Member
Reaction score
The game its self is very basic but can be enjoyable if played correctly starting at the lowest teir and work up and now has make your own team and gt dlc I mainly play when watching streams or YouTube and can be quite relaxing

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
I have the game aswell, played it for a while, however every time I boot it up it seems like a big grind to me and you always see to develop faster than your opponents. I find the game not deep enough to satisfy my manager needs. Guess I am stuck playing the awesome 1999 Grand Prix World by Microprose!

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting this old thread, because I've recently started playing MM. Anybody else playing it, it's quite addictive once you get going. It's evil though, first time I was leading a race my driver crashed out...the only time in 2 full seasons that he did that...and don't get me started on the AI pitstops vs mine...

Nice little puzzle to unravel chilling out with a beer on the laptop.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Resurrecting this old thread, because I've recently started playing MM. Anybody else playing it, it's quite addictive once you get going. It's evil though, first time I was leading a race my driver crashed out...the only time in 2 full seasons that he did that...and don't get me started on the AI pitstops vs mine...

Nice little puzzle to unravel chilling out with a beer on the laptop.
its definately a time killer game but very difficult for me to play when i have a wheel infront of me :D

Users who are viewing this thread