PC2 Resolved Mount Panorama Vintage Revival - Incident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miagi

Steward
Reaction score
Date: 18-09-2016
Event: Mount Panorama Vintage Revival
Members Involved: @Blue Monkey
Description: Last lap of race 2. My recording starting from 17:08.
Bluemonkey brakes too late and overshoots The Chase. He goes very aggressively and in a dangerous way back on track, I even have to evade his car. However the point is the going of track, coming back and straight fighting on for position.

Driving Standards page stats:
If you make a mistake and you gain time or position(s) from doing so, we ask that you lift off the throttle, as soon as it is safe to do so, to give back any positions or time that you have gained. This is something that can not be enforced by one, or even multiple, members or RSR staff, it needs to be self policing. To that end we ask that anyone spotting deliberate or repeated infringements inform RSR staff as soon as possible to enable investigation of the driver at fault.

Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
B

Blue Monkey

I disagree to the accusation to 95%

5% true:
  • You can see the rear stepping out a bit
95% wrong:
  • Its clearly visible that I didn't gain any advantage, I would even say I lost a tiny bit of time there (cause less time under acceleration on asphalt)
  • I had to avoid Mr Beas, thats why I cut the corner
  • Mr Beas told me that miagi hit the rear of his car, that contributed to why I had to avoid him
  • I left enough room on the left side when I rejoined, from miagis pov looks more like he got scared, but I clearly left enough space - that is very good visible in my recordings
  • I lifted the throttle while rejoining, that is visible on my recording
Evidence that proofs what I say:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to the stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The stewards have decided that there will be no further action on this incident. No advantage was gained by Blue Monkey, as a result of leaving the track to avoid the car in front of him. On the matter of the rejoin, we would like to remind Blue Monkey to be a little more cautious and considerate in future.

Closed for further comments @miagi @Blue Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)