Project CARS 2 My first Project cars 2 video! (1 Viewer)

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i finally figured out how to record project cars 2 in a nice way with high fps(240)
So i made this little piece in a few days, hope you enjoy!
Any feedback would be nice so i know what to change in the future! :)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I think that's awesome mate, the music isn't to my taste, but the video sequencing is really cool.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A trailer of another community in our forum? Ehm okay^^

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
A trailer of another community in our forum? Ehm okay^^
Ehm a little publicity never hurt nobody? :D But on a serious note i just wanted your opinion on the video :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ehm a little publicity never hurt nobody? :D But on a serious note i just wanted your opinion on the video :)

You could understand it as hidden advertising. And obviously I would prefer a video like that for RSR ;)

Well back to the topic, i really have much negative to say. I like the music and the shots are smooth. Well done :)

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
You could understand it as hidden advertising. And obviously I would prefer a video like that for RSR ;)

Well back to the topic, i really have much negative to say. I like the music and the shots are smooth. Well done :)
I understand :) And i could make a actual project cars 2 video for rsr aswell? ;) Since the last on was pcars1 hehe :D I could make one from a up coming league or something if you're interested?

Don't get me wrong i haven't forgotten about RSR not to the slighest ;) but RLM has races in Raceroom etc so why not race across multiple communitys :)
Thanks for the feedback i appreciate it, next time ill probably try some classical type of a vibe :)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hey guys i finally figured out how to record project cars 2 in a nice way with high fps(240)
So i made this little piece in a few days, hope you enjoy!
Any feedback would be nice so i know what to change in the future! :)

Well it almost caused me a epileptic seizure :wideyed: ... but it looks great! Personally I would make it more laid back, some longer shots so you get a more 'story telling' video.
One typo btw, it should be 'community' instead of 'comminity'

Do you have some sort of quick guide on how you do this, which keyboard buttons to use, how to activate and use mouse, editing, add text et cetera?... I would like to try to create a video myself in the near future.

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Well it almost caused me a epileptic seizure :wideyed: ... but it looks great! Personally I would make it more laid back, some longer shots so you get a more 'story telling' video.
One typo btw, it should be 'community' instead of 'comminity'

Do you have some sort of quick guide on how you do this, which keyboard buttons to use, how to activate and use mouse, editing, add text et cetera?... I would like to try to create a video myself in the near future.
Thanks for the feedback :) Yes ill be trying abit slower type of syncing for my next piece for that reason. And oh man i still hadnt realized lol i usually triple check all the texts that i add :D
And well i have been editing videos since 2012 but i use sony vegas and adding the text and what not is really simple in the end i just use pan crop to move the text etc :)
for the other questions im not sure what you mean? :eek: You can add me on steam and when you start you project i will be happy to help with anything i can :)

Users who are viewing this thread