Project CARS 2 Nürburgring Sub-7 Challenge (1 Viewer)

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm usually not someone who likes time-trials very much, or even hotlapping in general. But recently I got really hooked on one car and track combination.

I was testing some roadcars at the Nordschleife, and the Porsche 911 GT3RS really stood out from the rest. Challenging but really fit for the given track. After a few runs, with some crashes of course, I managed to get a run in at around 7 minutes and 15 seconds. At this point I was quite pleased, all I was really looking for was a cool looking replay. Only after I stoped driving for that day it started to itch and I was thinking to myself "Maybe I can do it in under 7 minutes".

So from time to time I jumped back in but never really improved too much, mainly because I couldnt put together one really good lap. After the "Driving Home for Christmas" Event just before christmas last december I thought I might give it another shot. I was going to visit my family over christmas, so if I wanted to do it in 2018 still, this would be it. In my first run I managed to hook up a really clean lap but finished just over 7 minutes. But I've seen the light now, so I gave it another go...

I set up a 1 lap race because I initially just wanted a good looking replay, so I also changed the conditions to an lovely early morning spring day. I know this might not be a great challenge for any of the fast hotlappers here but I can only urge you to try this car and track combination. I would love to see the replay if you do!

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ah so you're doing the Ferrari standings while hotlapping the Nordschleife? :D

Joke, I'm pretty sure I gave this combo a try already, but wasn't able to finish a lap. It's a tough challenge, but nice to drive indeed. I will keep this in mind and give it a go next time!

Next challenge then is a Sub-5 with the Formula X, ok? ;)

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would rather do a sub-10 minute challenge in the Ford Pickup than that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread