New PC after 7 Years! (1 Viewer)

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So last sunday disaster struck..

@Jeff[NL], @CatchAGlimpse and I were doing the 6 Hours of Le Mans on iRacing when all my USB ports disconnected whilst leading the race.

I Thought; time for a change. Jeff helped me find some parts and today I finally got around to build it.

Mijn PC.jpg

Specs:

GPU Nvidia 1070 (Already have this a couple of years),
CPU Intel 9600K,
RAM: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance
Cooling:LPX 2x8GB 3200, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB,
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
Powersupply; idk some 850W overkill thing I have for like 7 years ;)
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2
Case: NZXT H510

Hopefully this will keep me out of trouble for a while, Let me know what you think :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
the orientation of the cooler master aio cooler is triggering my OCD but otherwise a clean build & well specc'd

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
So last sunday disaster struck..

@Jeff[NL], @CatchAGlimpse and I were doing the 6 Hours of Le Mans on iRacing when all my USB ports disconnected whilst leading the race.
That's what I call a RagePurchase, nice :D

About the AIO, pushing the hot air out of the case makes absolute sense. From the Computerbase.de test I saw I can tell you that also with Intel CPU you can get some % CPU-Performance by Overclocking the Ram. Try to reach 3600 MHz or maybe even more who knows, with lower Timings.

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
the orientation of the cooler master aio cooler is triggering my OCD but otherwise a clean build & well specc'd
Couldnt fit it properly otherwise, so much tention on it haha.. It triggers my OCD aswell
Post automatically merged:

That's what I call a RagePurchase, nice :D

About the AIO, pushing the hot air out of the case makes absolute sense. From the Computerbase.de test I saw I can tell you that also with Intel CPU you can get some % CPU-Performance by Overclocking the Ram. Try to reach 3600 MHz or maybe even more who knows, with lower Timings.
Yup full on rage purchase indeed, Was so mad when this happened xd

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can verify this was a rage purchase... all the stuff was ordered within 10 mins of the incident happening :oops:

Can't knock @Nismo's commitment to ensure it doesn't repeat during the 24 hour version!

Users who are viewing this thread