rFactor 2 P1LMS 2019 - Interest Thread & Team Planning (1 Viewer)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im happy to drive any car. Tbh ill only commit if i know im in a team im a scrooge and wont spend money if i wont use it lol.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great! i think there will be enough of us to take another car too. although as the races are mostly 8hr races we can have a team of 4 and still get 2hrs each. @MelBonkers am i right in thinking you can only do a few races?

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
So when my membership goes in I'll have my team as @Battenberg and @The Wayfaerer and everyone else is happy to sort themselves out team wise? Also rounds 2 and 6 look iffy for me so hopefully we can make it work with the 3 of us :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So when my membership goes in I'll have my team as @Battenberg and @The Wayfaerer and everyone else is happy to sort themselves out team wise? Also rounds 2 and 6 look iffy for me so hopefully we can make it work with the 3 of us :D
same here, i will sort mine out later. just to secure a space

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team wise i have nobody :mad:..i had one..... Ok 2 little moments in my 1st ever endurance race and now tarnished with the bad brush.. So even tho id like to participate in this very much so i cant see it happening..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team wise i have nobody :mad:..i had one..... Ok 2 little moments in my 1st ever endurance race and now tarnished with the bad brush.. So even tho id like to participate in this very much so i cant see it happening..

Do not really get it Jonno.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There's loads of time to get a team together. Not many people are back from their xmas break yet & seen this, so there could be lots more interested drivers to team up with. Remember sign ups for non members open next week.

On another note, chances are having a lots of 'RevolutionSimRacing' teams on the sign up wouldn't go down well, so feel free to enter a team under your own name (Like Elodyr & BM).

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am getting a little bit annoyed by some members moaning about the teams. Seems like managing the teams via whatsapp and/or inbox is the new trend, rather than using the thread.

All teams will be disbanded and @Jamesl91 and myself will have a look who can drive with who. Please let us know what class you prefer, we handle the rest.

Thank you.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Any

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great! i think there will be enough of us to take another car too. although as the races are mostly 8hr races we can have a team of 4 and still get 2hrs each. @MelBonkers am i right in thinking you can only do a few races?

As said LMP2 is for me the class to go.

About the races: I will finish this season's VEC for sure (not doing Le Mans as I will be in London at that moment sadly). But will try to get my schedule changed so I can do as much races as possible.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes please.

Lmp2 for me, I need a change from the inside of a Porsche lol

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Definitely interested. Preference is LMP but GTE also would be okay. All dates are possible as far as I can see.

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
Interested in drving in the P2-Class
Post automatically merged:

I could make the skins :)

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not fussed about car class im happy as long as i can get the rift working right lol

Users who are viewing this thread