rFactor 2 P1LMS Championship - S3 - Sign Up & Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To be fair the only thing I’m afraid about is to be too slow: these cars are mindblowingly quick. If you guys like to practice together and exchange pointers that won’t be too much of an issue though. Plus I like to practice and improve in my off time. We may not have the same starting point, but I hope to catch up quickly.

Don’t know who makes the call, but if you hope to be competitive from the start and challenge for the title, it’s better I go to GTE this year and proto the next. Again, zero issue with that :)
Its not all about pace mate. More that we are all on the same level and mindset as far as commitment, motivation and consistency. My personal goal is getting the best possible result as a team. If we do that then the end result on the ranking is what we deserve and that’s alright. As some sort of reference, the previous season we had a top 5 pace with still some room to improve.

Def

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Cornworld In that case can you give me some laptimes as reference? I’ll give it a go after work tonight. If I’m too far off, I will go to GTE :) Don’t think I’m slow but I’m not that quick either. Consistent, yes.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cornworld In that case can you give me some laptimes as reference? I’ll give it a go after work tonight. If I’m too far off, I will go to GTE :) Don’t think I’m slow but I’m not that quick either. Consistent, yes.

That’s a bit difficult because they’ve changed the cars quite a bit. We were running low to mid 32 on the Nurburgring in the Oreca LMP2. Think if you can do low to mid 33’s on default with softs and full fuel and have some consistency you’ll have sort of a reference.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That’s a bit difficult because they’ve changed the cars quite a bit. We were running low to mid 32 on the Nurburgring in the Oreca LMP2. Think if you can do low to mid 33’s on default with softs and full fuel and have some consistency you’ll have sort of a reference.

Def

RSR Academy
Reaction score

In that case, can you give me your laptimes if you already tried the DPi or Ligier LMP2?

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For now (the number of signups are:
6x DPi
3x LMP2
11x GTE

@Jamesl91 as @Cornworld said, could you sign up our team for DPi instead of LMP2? I also saw that @Nakor and @Col_McCoy aren't in the drivers list. Just asking and maybe you are already working on it. Just asking as I missed some conversations during the holidays (and now because of work :-( ).

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
How many splits are gonna be there?

Ricardo Macieira

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For now (the number of signups are:
6x DPi
3x LMP2
11x GTE

@Jamesl91 as @Cornworld said, could you sign up our team for DPi instead of LMP2? I also saw that @Nakor and @Col_McCoy aren't in the drivers list. Just asking and maybe you are already working on it. Just asking as I missed some conversations during the holidays (and now because of work :-( ).
Hi @MelBonkers we didn't add Nakor or McCoy to the list, because we never had confirmation until last night/this morning.

Even though Nakor can do 5 races, and McCoy needs to check his schedule, we are likely to sign up 1 car in all classes now.

1x DPi, 1x LMP2, and 1x GTE. We can adjust drivers in said cars over the next few weeks to get people where they want, we didn't want to signup too many cars then drop out cars.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jakeyy @Jamesl91 just seen the signups for RSR. I'd like to thank you guys very much for all the effort you're putting into this and arranging all stuff for our community to race. As I'm having a not so happy day at work, your work made me happy! Thanx mates, really appreciate it! :cool:

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looked at the entry list, if I wouldn't already have a depression I would get one. I'm beginning to feel a bit like grandpa who's taking the boys for a nice day out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jakeyy @Jamesl91 just seen the signups for RSR. I'd like to thank you guys very much for all the effort you're putting into this and arranging all stuff for our community to race. As I'm having a not so happy day at work, your work made me happy! Thanx mates, really appreciate it! :cool:
Our pleasure Mo! glad it cheered your day up
Looked at the entry list, if I wouldn't already have a depression I would get one. I'm beginning to feel a bit like grandpa who's taking the boys for a nice day out. :rolleyes:
whats wrong?

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can put 100% of the thanks to James for that one, todays signups were all him.

But you are welcome, might still see you on track yet!

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Does anyone have good settings for DD1?

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anyone have good settings for DD1?
I’ll take a screenshot of my setting layer today and post them. Mean time you can take the recommended setting from Fanatec as a baseline if you want. They work ok but you need to fiddle around in the different cars.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Attachments

• 5BAC2705-DF80-4286-8F58-AF7657452DC2.jpeg
    5BAC2705-DF80-4286-8F58-AF7657452DC2.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread