rFactor 2 P1LMS - Interest Thread & Team Planning (1 Viewer)

Col_McCoy

Just got my first glance at this thread...... any chance a team needs a reserve driver or even another team opening up?

Jamesl91

Team rFactor 2
Staff
Steam
View
Just got my first glance at this thread...... any chance a team needs a reserve driver or even another team opening up?
unfortunately you might be a little late, would you be looking to do all the races or act as reserve driver or take part in the longer races only? this is a full paid season just so your fully aware
Post automatically merged:

Note: Update to teams

Col_McCoy

So, price is 5 Euros for all races or per race? And if per race, is it 10*5 or just x*5 of joined races?
Anyway, money isnt the problem, just has to make sense in the end ;-)

As for the races, february I could make, March isnt sure and the rest I have some more control over as I can still organise duties that let me race and so.
As I looked at the current team groups.. I thought it would be hard to start a full new team, but maybe stuff changes? Anyway, I would be happy to be a reserve driver if a team needs one and also very interested in the full on season, where ofcourse it should be a minimum 3 man team and I guess there always 1 or 2 reserves need across the RSR community? Illness and last minute emergencys and so?

Jamesl91

Team rFactor 2
Staff
Steam
View
So, price is 5 Euros for all races or per race? And if per race, is it 10*5 or just x*5 of joined races?
Anyway, money isnt the problem, just has to make sense in the end ;-)

As for the races, february I could make, March isnt sure and the rest I have some more control over as I can still organise duties that let me race and so.
As I looked at the current team groups.. I thought it would be hard to start a full new team, but maybe stuff changes? Anyway, I would be happy to be a reserve driver if a team needs one and also very interested in the full on season, where ofcourse it should be a minimum 3 man team and I guess there always 1 or 2 reserves need across the RSR community? Illness and last minute emergencys and so?
speaking to @Stokemon i can put you in their team if your happy with that?

MelBonkers

Steam
View

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
Steam
View

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View

Jamesl91

Team rFactor 2
Staff
Steam
View
@Cornworld will you be around to do your teams signup? 90minutes until signup
Post automatically merged:

also @Cornworld your team needs a number. this can be made up on the spot

Last edited:

Col_McCoy

Im happy to be switched around between any teams during the whole season... I will try to make sure that im there every race... and I can inform you already normally on the 20th month before whether or not I can make it

Ofcourse that being said, being part of 1 fixed team, is the ultimate goal ;-)

Jamesl91

Team rFactor 2
Staff
Steam
View
Im happy to be switched around between any teams during the whole season... I will try to make sure that im there every race... and I can inform you already normally on the 20th month before whether or not I can make it

Ofcourse that being said, being part of 1 fixed team, is the ultimate goal ;-)
we have put you in the same team as cornworld as a main driver due to 118 pulling out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)