rFactor 2 P1LMS 2019 - Interest Thread & Team Planning (1 Viewer)

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just got my first glance at this thread...... any chance a team needs a reserve driver or even another team opening up?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just got my first glance at this thread...... any chance a team needs a reserve driver or even another team opening up?
unfortunately you might be a little late, would you be looking to do all the races or act as reserve driver or take part in the longer races only? this is a full paid season just so your fully aware
Post automatically merged:

Note: Update to teams

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So, price is 5 Euros for all races or per race? And if per race, is it 10*5 or just x*5 of joined races?
Anyway, money isnt the problem, just has to make sense in the end ;-)

As for the races, february I could make, March isnt sure and the rest I have some more control over as I can still organise duties that let me race and so.
As I looked at the current team groups.. I thought it would be hard to start a full new team, but maybe stuff changes? Anyway, I would be happy to be a reserve driver if a team needs one and also very interested in the full on season, where ofcourse it should be a minimum 3 man team and I guess there always 1 or 2 reserves need across the RSR community? Illness and last minute emergencys and so?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So, price is 5 Euros for all races or per race? And if per race, is it 10*5 or just x*5 of joined races?
Anyway, money isnt the problem, just has to make sense in the end ;-)

As for the races, february I could make, March isnt sure and the rest I have some more control over as I can still organise duties that let me race and so.
As I looked at the current team groups.. I thought it would be hard to start a full new team, but maybe stuff changes? Anyway, I would be happy to be a reserve driver if a team needs one and also very interested in the full on season, where ofcourse it should be a minimum 3 man team and I guess there always 1 or 2 reserves need across the RSR community? Illness and last minute emergencys and so?
speaking to @Stokemon i can put you in their team if your happy with that?

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
IMPORTANT

Team sign ups are tomorrow 20:00UTC

Reactions: Tom

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY we are a driver short due to @1185323118 being unable to race the series. Do we have a reserve waiting because two people is a bit on the low side I think. Maybe @Col_McCoy can switch so there's 3 in every team?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cornworld will you be around to do your teams signup? 90minutes until signup
Post automatically merged:

also @Cornworld your team needs a number. this can be made up on the spot

Last edited:

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im happy to be switched around between any teams during the whole season... I will try to make sure that im there every race... and I can inform you already normally on the 20th month before whether or not I can make it

Ofcourse that being said, being part of 1 fixed team, is the ultimate goal ;-)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im happy to be switched around between any teams during the whole season... I will try to make sure that im there every race... and I can inform you already normally on the 20th month before whether or not I can make it

Ofcourse that being said, being part of 1 fixed team, is the ultimate goal ;-)
we have put you in the same team as cornworld as a main driver due to 118 pulling out.

The Hunter

Community Member
Reaction score
Seems like a strong lineup for you guys in LMP2, looking forward racing against you!

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are we going to use RsR livery's or create our own?

Users who are viewing this thread