- Aug 28, 2020
- Reaction score
Date: 18th April 2020
Qualifying: 11:00 UTC - 45min (GTE 25min / LMP2 20min)
Warm-Up: 11:45 UTC- 15min
Race Start: 12:00 UTC - 8 hours
Race Finish: 20:00 UTC
Time scale: 1x
Server time at race start: 12:00
Server time at race finish: 20:00
Weather: Real-time with 100% chance of rain
Deadline for skin submission:
Servername: P1LMS 8h Silverstone
- Each car is only allowed once on the server (unique vehicles is active)
- Content download works only from the practice server
- Penalties will be removed from the race control if you want. But they will be checked after the race. If the penalty was justified (e.g. speeding in pits) we will remove 1 lap from your result, only cuts resulting in a penalty will be reviewed. Cuts only leading to a warning are not noted in the log files
- Don't press ESC or your race will be over. You can kill your game or force a disconnect by pulling out your network plug. Afterward, you can rejoin with a fresh car and still finish the race
- For LMP2 don't dive bomb the GTEs into the corners. In the end, both of you lose less time when you overtake them on the exits
- Respect the other cars/class on track
- At the pit exit stay right (driving direction) of the white (in the image marked red) line
- In the yellow zones be careful with overtaking. More severe penalties will be applied here to the car at fault
- Cars in pitlanes are collidable and no ghost cars. So be careful in the pitlane!
- Drivers leaving the pitlane must follow the pit exit lane and must stay right of the white line (marked in red in the picture above). Infractions will be punished with a penalty mid-race.
In this orange zone, passing is allowed but with absolute care. Especially faster class cars lapping slower cars need to watch out and be extra careful.
If there is an incident in the orange zone, the car at fault will be given a harsher penalty as on other parts on the track for the same infraction.