Original Thread: Link
Date: 8th June 2019
Qualifying: 11:00 UTC - 45min (GTE 25min / LMP2 20min)
Warm-Up: 11:45 UTC - 15min
Race Start: 12:00 UTC - 6 hours
Race Finish: 18:00 UTC
Time scale: 1x
Server time at race start: 12:00
Server time at race finish: 18:00
Downloads: Via Workshop (P1LMS), or by joining a practice server.
Server name: P1LMS_RaceServer
Password: Available on Original Thread
- Each car is only allowed once on the server (unique vehicles is active)
- Content download works only from the practice server
- Penalties will be removed from the race control if you want. But they will be checked after the race. If the penalty was justified (e.g. speeding in pits) we will remove 1 lap from your result, only cuts resulting in a penalty will be reviewed. Cuts only leading to a warning are not noted in the log files
- Don't press ESC or your race will be over. You can kill your game or force a disconnect by pulling out your network plug. Afterward, you can rejoin with a fresh car and still finish the race
- For LMP2 don't dive bomb the GTEs into the corners. In the end, both of you lose less time when you overtake them on the exists
- Respect the other cars/class on track
In this orange zone, passing is allowed but with absolute care. Especially faster class cars lapping slower cars need to watch out and be extra careful.
If there is an incident in the orange zone, the car at fault will be given a harsher penalty as on other parts on the track for the same infraction.
How to file a report to race control:
- Note down both car numbers, lap and what happened.
- Send a message with those three things to an active steward in the race control channel
- Gather Information about the Incident. (Car numbers, laps, timestamp, what happened)
- Open the forum.
- open up the after race report form.
- Fill in the information.