PC2 Public MP lobby - kick (1 Viewer)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Lately I drive mostly public online races late at night because there are no rammers as much as in PC1 because licencing system. And last night I had 3 cars race in Spa. On pole was guy who created lobby, and everything went fine until 2nd lap I overtook him, because he spinned in Eau Rouge. 10 secs after he kicked me from session.
Is that possible? It was clean race, no bumping or kicking....

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes it is possible for lobby hosts to kick without reason, its not right by any means and i find it rather petty that they did that.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Lately I drive mostly public online races late at night because there are no rammers as much as in PC1 because licencing system.

HaHa, you've obviously not been in enough public lobbies yet.....the licence system doesn't stop 'em..the rammers are still there

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
that is unfortunately quite common with lobby hosts who think that they are the next Schumacher, and once a faster guy joins they get butthurt and kick the fast guys
and yeah there are still a lot of rammers, but you can avoid that often if you are able to qualify in the first 2 to 3 rows

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
@Yammie916 No, I just started to drive public MP, 7 days ago.

Ah is that so.... I didn't notice much rammers maybe for that reason that I start all the time mostly from first 3 rows.
But that kind of behavior that you kick someone just because you were overtaken from him is for perma-ban from game. I didn't record that, but if I did can you report to someone ingame or in SMS maybe for some actions about it?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
They won't do anything about this. Also only steam is able to handle any game bans, I think.

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It takes a hell of a lot of effort to get somebody perma-banned by Steam. A single instance of somebody kicking you isn't going to get investigated at all, I'm afraid. The only way somebody can get banned is if they are being a persistent nuisance to other people - there was a notorious person in pCARS1 that took months to be banned. He was deliberately driving into other people, driving the wrong way, you name it, he did it, all to ruin other people's enjoyment. It took a lot of evidence from a lot of people before Steam would take action and even then, that action has to be initiated by SMS, as a breach of the Terms and Conditions you agree to when installing the game (the ones nobody normally reads).

Users who are viewing this thread