Project CARS 2 PC2 | Revolution Cup - R6: Fuji (1 Viewer)

PC2 | Revolution Cup - R6: Fuji
Posted by m4nu
Season 8
Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will be there, just very late^^

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll be racing. Might get into the top 20 at this rate :D

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I have problems with the Internet, I can not take part in the race.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Great qualifying, Horrible race..
Not helped by the high speed nature of this track. A simple half spin could cost some 6/7 seconds...
Managed to chase @hinesy32 down in the final moments from 26s to 4s before losing the tyres totally.
Qualified 5th :stig:
Finished 13th :rolleyes:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Poor qualifying, poor result. Normal service for me. Only positive is that the game feels better with my new wheel and base. Managed to get into the 1:43’s in the race, but only once.

I was getting beaten easily on the main straight. I assume everyone was running a low aero set-up around here.

See you all at the final round.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Poor qualifying, poor result. Normal service for me. Only positive is that the game feels better with my new wheel and base. Managed to get into the 1:43’s in the race, but only once.

I was getting beaten easily on the main straight. I assume everyone was running a low aero set-up around here.

See you all at the final round.
while im grateful to @CatchAGlimpse for sharing his setup, i decided in the end to take what i knew and use the hockenhiem setup, this was higher aero so i was slow on the straights too but it was again good fun just starting at the back and having some really close racing with @Spitfire and @Eugene Gajkin

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Had a great day off from work ... did practice for about 6 hrs... had a great setup and pit strategy for overcast and wet conditions.... tyre pressures spot on. Consistent lap times in the 1:41 zone and no crashes/spins whatsoever. Qualified 10th and was expecting to finish well inside the top 10.
Server disconnected just before start of race.... end of story.

Hope to have more luck racing The Glen.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Close...
close1.PNG

VERY close....
close2.PNG

Ready for Watkins Glen :cool::cool:

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Well that was a tough hot but relatively lonely race, no practice, but I managed to stay out of trouble and get 7th. No idea what happened at the pitstops, I definitely pitted got 4 new tyres, but managed to be ahead of @Eugene Flerko after his ptistop, even though I was 8-10 seconds behind before I pitted. Will review the replay to see if i can figure it out.
Post automatically merged:

Close...
View attachment 8281

VERY close....
View attachment 8282

Thanks @t0daY no pressure then lol :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
@Born2BSlow
Yes, I was really surprised that you pitted and appeared ahead of me... Before you pitted in you were 12s behind. I pitted just the next lap after you and man you must've been using a rocket mode :) Or my pit crew just screwed it all up :D

During the race when I was out of pits I was sure that you still have to drive in pits for tyres+fuel procedure, so I drove safely rather than fast. It was a bummer to see you continue race and do a finish.
Anyway well done, friend! ;)

Last edited:

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
@Born2BSlow
Yes, I was really surprised that you pitted and appeared ahead of me... Before you pitted in you were 12s behind. I pitted just the next lap after you and man you must've been using a rocket mode :) Or my pit crew just screwed it all up :D

During the race when I was out of pits I was sure that you still have to drive in pits for tyres+fuel procedure, so I drove safely rather than fast. It was a bummer to see you continue race and do a finish.
Anyway well done, friend! ;)

It was great fun starting in Eugene sandwich :D. We had a good battle the first few laps, but i tucked up too close through turn 2 and though we both clipped the kerb, you managed to hold onto it and I spun which is where I lost the time. With our pace so similar I couldn't pull it back until the pitstop magic occurred.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good result for me but this time mainly due to the misfortune of @t0daY and @miagi . I had an awful start plus a bad pit strategy (I had nearly a full fuel tank in case it would rain in the random weather slot) and I spent too much time on dead tyres
Close...
View attachment 8281

VERY close....
View attachment 8282

It's my favorite track so COME AT ME :D it's going to be an awesome battle! :hypedtodeath:

Users who are viewing this thread