Project CARS 2 PC2 | Revolution Cup - R1/7: Watkins Glen (1 Viewer)

PC2 | Revolution Cup - R1/7: Watkins Glen
Posted by m4nu
Season 8
Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Hanpanczyk

Community Member
Reaction score
consistency wins races (=
being fast doesn't

I know, but it's good to have good time and being consintent with it :) My only hope is (if I will be part of race of course) that I'll finish without crashing into something or someone :D

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, I can't currently get out of the low 1:48's on race fuel. So it will be a long night for me. Car feels nice around this track though.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, I can't currently get out of the low 1:48's on race fuel. So it will be a long night for me. Car feels nice around this track though.
Meet me at the back ;)

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
Put me at reserve please, maybe a can't join today.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can do 1:45 1:46 with race fuel if I push really hard ... but a consistent 1:47 1:48 might be better, looking at the tyres :sorry:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's the thing with PC2, I never feel that I can push cars on the limit. They just seem to snap when I do. Anyway, looking forward to the first round.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
That's the thing with PC2, I never feel that I can push cars on the limit. They just seem to snap when I do. Anyway, looking forward to the first round.
What wheel/pedal set and ffb files do you use? I went from Logitech to Fanatec and from jack spade to ultimate ffb file... great improvement, can push car to limit due to better feedback input.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It's looking like I will be able to make tonight, but don't expect much in terms of performance... Could not practice much.

BTW, what tyre pressure should I be aiming for? Was running around at 1.5bar hot but that sounds silly.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
It's looking like I will be able to make tonight, but don't expect much in terms of performance... Could not practice much.

BTW, what tyre pressure should I be aiming for? Was running around at 1.5bar hot but that sounds silly.
Nightiger's guide says 1.6 bar for this car

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What wheel/pedal set and ffb files do you use? I went from Logitech to Fanatec and from jack spade to ultimate ffb file... great improvement, can push car to limit due to better feedback input.

Not actually sure. I haven't tinkered with the FFB much in any game other than turn down the overall strength.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Scratch that. Flights are delayed. If I make it that will be great, but rather assume I won't. @Darksi @t0daY
:(

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I will have to miss the start, just got home from work to find out that the kids have their Halloween disco that doesn't finish till 7. May jump into the 2nd race if I'm back in time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread