PCars 2 - No FFB with Logitech Momo (1 Viewer)

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi @Members.
I hope it is allowed to me writing to all members. Sadly I got a huge problem:

My logitech Momo gives me nearly no force feedback (driving crosswise with 180 mph through the gras and only have a whiff of vibrations). The wheel is not damaged because PCars 1 works perfectly. Set the wheel in game to custom or other wheels don't fit my problem. I had set the ffb regulators of PCars 2 to every imaginable position and had used different USB ports of my computer. Also I tryed the jack spade files.
I would be VERY happy if someone of you can help me. Without ffb it is not possible to build a proper setup. Also I don't feel the rear wheels and so spin quite often. This is not save driving! If nobody could help me I can't join the season.

My computer components (if needed):
Processor: Intel I7 7820x
Minboard: Gigabyte X299 AorusUltraGaming
Ram: 32 GB (2 x 16) HyperX fury
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
If none of the sliders are having any effect then a firmware update for the wheel may help.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Your CPU is too good, give it to me xD

So you say with gain 100 (should stay at 100) and volume at 100 you feel nothing? Have you tried the informative flavor? It should suit your wheel well and it has an FFB output auto scaler.

I have no experience in setting up
a custom wheel, so don't know if you've missed a setting. Have you tried the official forum? You have the red Momo iirc? Quite rare these days but maybe you're lucky to find a fellow user over there.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51442-Almost-no-Force-Feedback-with-Logitech-MOMO

Last edited:

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.
I use the Black logoitech Momo.
Deinstall the Firmware an run the game without it doesn't help. Run the game with the actual firmware doesn't run either.
I will try the link.

PS: My CPU fits perfect, but I got my old FX-8350 if you want puffpirat.
I will miss our fights

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
Had read every message at the SMS forum (your link). Nothing works. I will reinstall cpars 2 tomorrow. Maybe that works.

Yes I'm using the profiler. Reinstall the profiler don't works as well

Users who are viewing this thread