iRacing PCDC & TeamBRIT presents: 6 Hours of Brands Hatch GP (1 Viewer)

PCDC & TeamBRIT presents: 6 Hours of Brands Hatch GP
Posted by Darksi
iRacing
Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 13:00
Until: Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 19:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a reminder for everyone who will race today:

The stewards will be monitoring the session for incidents (x's). When a team gets to 40x they will be issued a Stop & Go Penalty. After that, every 20x's gained a team will get the same penalty again.
Post automatically merged:

And another tip for the race (found it in the Discord channel of the Brands Hatch race):

if you have to serve a Stop & Go, you are not allowed to change tires or refuel. If you need to change your strategy immediately, you or your teammate can do it this:
go to Options->Auto Text Chat and change one of the lines to #clear$ If you hit the assigned button this will remove windshield tearoff, fuel and tyres (it will appear in the text chat but only you and (I think) your team mate will see it)

You can find all hidden pit makros here:
http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3203225.page
Post automatically merged:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thx to everbody for beeing part of this well organized event. Special thanks goes to @falcon2081 for your support.
Too bad that we got some RSR intern incidents, but @SillySausage and me, we had some fun out there and reached our goal with a place in the top 20.
Stay tuned for the new update coming up. I'm pretty sure I will organize a test event for the upcoming 24h Daytona race.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
was a good race, look forward to a next iracing race!

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I’m currently doing a general write up of the race for the newsletter but would love to have some comments from each team telling us how your race went in a bit more detail.

Can one driver from each team shoot me their recap via inbox ASAP please @Ben Watkinson @Anto @ramdrop

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread