iRacing PCDC & TeamBRIT presents: 6 Hours of Brands Hatch GP (1 Viewer)

PCDC & TeamBRIT presents: 6 Hours of Brands Hatch GP
Posted by Darksi
iRacing
Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 13:00
Until: Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 19:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Remember that every team manager of the RSR car has to confirm his car once again. Check your email inbox and confirm your participation :)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
You are showing time of day for the race as Late Afternoon, I have just read the original poster and it say Afternoon, which is it?
yeah that was a c*ck up but it is meant to be afternoon.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I may have a problem so early warning, I have had the room where my rig is located decorated and have put it all together and the pedals are not being recognised by iRacing, or any other software for that matter. I've checked and doubled checked connections and tried different USB sockets without success. I am waiting for support to get back to me to see what to do next. Hopefully a simple solution.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
2 teams are yet to confirm by tomorrow on entering the RSR team on reserve is next in line if either don't confirm :D

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I have been asked to send my pedal control box back to Huesnkveld, which I’ve done today, which I can’t see them getting until Tuesday.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Message from David M Meek (PCDC) via Discord:

Hi everyone
So, we are now at a week until the event! Final grid confirmation is now complete. We are messaging reserves at present to take up any final spaces still available. I have just sent out an email to all team managers with the driver briefing (please check your spam folder!). This has all the important information regarding the event.
First official practice session is Thursday at 17:00 GMT I'll put a few things on here for quick reference
Entry List:

Please make sure your iRacing name and your team's name is the same as this spreadsheet. This is for the event results. Any issues contact @Organizers. If your name has a number in it but isn't on the spreadsheet please let us know this.

Incident Reporting: Must be done via this form: https://goo.gl/forms/HWy9nyT4ERa72V972

Incident Tracker: You can see the status of all incidents here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10cHJfTWL7TMYch8RqhrJ35mxMO2a-4CLtk64yZRVdCo

Talking to race control: Type !talk in your team's channel and it will direct you to move to the race control waiting room. It will also message Race Control to alert them that you wish to speak to them.

Event Results: These will be uploaded after the event but until announced will be provisional.

This will then be confirmed by the organisers and final classifications will be announced on here and via email. If you cannot see your teams channel's on here please let Organizers know what team you are missing and we'll add you in. Any questions please post them in the #chat channel.

Good luck and see you on the grid!

Some final words from me to everyone who is not in the PCDC channel so far:
Please be aware that we are using Discord for this race. As mentioned in the message, every team has his own channel. And don't forget to change your nickname into your real name. You can do it for this channel only, without loosing your nickname for all other channels you have subscribed to.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I am currently doubtful because of the pedal issue I’m having, it all depends if I receive the controller box back in time, probably worth lining up a replacement.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am currently doubtful because of the pedal issue I’m having, it all depends if I receive the controller box back in time, probably worth lining up a replacement.
Well, @Vernux also has some health issues. I think we will find a solution for that. But it would be good, if you can "cancel" early, so the organisators have time to find a reserve team.
Post automatically merged:

What I meant was, Vernux is out for the race

Last edited:

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
you can also do driver swaps but you just have to let the organisers know before hand to change driver names etc

Hosting a 25hr Test session
Password = Brands2018
Server Name = 6hr Brands Hatch Practice
Starts at 18:00 GMT

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I won’t know for sure until Friday, if I don’t get it back by then I can’t race, when would you think the latest time to withdraw would be?

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I won’t know for sure until Friday, if I don’t get it back by then I can’t race, when would you think the latest time to withdraw would be?
Good question.
If everything went south, then I will team up with @SillySausage for sure. There is no problem if we switch. I sent a message to @CrisBCros, who was interested in this race. I also talked to @Logger. He said that he can find a PCDC member for us if needed, but probably not in the last minute.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
If you guys need to fill a seat let me know. I can always ask my guys.

I’ll be doing DGFX otherwise I would volunteer. :)

Last edited:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If you guys need to fill a seat let me know.
Yeah, there is a free seat for sure. Vernux is out and 2scoops is on IR.

You are welcome if you want to drive with us, but I think we don't need a driver from Geo! Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread