iRacing Pure Driving School: Community Discount (2 Viewers)

iRacing

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Hello @Members,

Pure Driving School is offering a discount for their setups in iRacing to larger groups and some of us are already paying members of this service.
We need at least 5 racers to get the discount and the more people we have, the bigger the discount will be. If you are interested to join us, then give us a heads up here. Even if you are already a paying member of the service, you can save some money in the future.

The normal pricing:
Basis*: 5,90€ per month / 1 Setup Package incl. Hotlap Videos and Weekly Updates
Professional*: 9,90€ per month / All Setup Packages incl. Hotlap Videos, Sector Times, Telemetry and Weekly Upates

The team discount (professional package):
5+ members: 39,50€ per month / 7,90€ per person
10+ members: 55,00€ per month / 5,50€ per person

Keep on racing!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Interested! :)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
for me it depends if Craig's Setup Shop is dropping the possibilty to pay via Twitch Prime Subscription
if they do so i might also be interested in it

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Definitely yes!

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
I planned to subscribe one month only to get some base setups for a few cars which I want to drive in the future. If that helps you out you can count me in, I don´t plan to subscribe for longer than a month though.

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Im with Craigs at the moment but if the setups are good I might be up for it.

Note when I say good I mean safe/easy to drive - iRacing likes to take me off at every given opportunity without warning so for me a bleeding edge very fast setup is not going to result in success :)

Rexxody

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm definitely interested. Especially if we get the 10+ discount, but probably also if not.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Time to answer the questions
for me it depends if Craig's Setup Shop is dropping the possibilty to pay via Twitch Prime Subscription
if they do so i might also be interested in it
I can't tell you what Craig is doing in the future. I started with Craig, went to VRS and I'm now very happy with PDS.

I planned to subscribe one month only to get some base setups for a few cars which I want to drive in the future. If that helps you out you can count me in, I don´t plan to subscribe for longer than a month though.
Maybe it will help, if you are the 10th. I will come back to you, if that's the case. Thx for the offer

Im with Craigs at the moment but if the setups are good I might be up for it.

Note when I say good I mean safe/easy to drive - iRacing likes to take me off at every given opportunity without warning so for me a bleeding edge very fast setup is not going to result in success :)
I can't tell you the actual quality of Craigs setups. All I can say is, that most of the time the setups are very stable and very fast. But you can contact me, if you want to test an actual dok from PDS.

Yeah I'm definitely interested. Especially if we get the 10+ discount, but probably also if not.
It would be nice to get the 10+ discount, but I can't promise that atm. We would be 9 with @SlowBloke and @The Wayfaerer.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@The Wayfaerer @SlowBloke

Craig afaik is losing his Twitch subscription service or at least I saw something like that

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@grobi0815 is there already any news if PDS will have setups for the Audi TCR, as this is the main series i am planning to do next season

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
They got setup for every thing i believe so im sure some body will do the audi tcr aswell

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I talked to Max Benecke today and here are some informations to clarify some stuff for us:

1. The pricing is progressive. That means that each has to pay 7,90€ if we reach the value of 5 drivers. For example 5 us us register and the total amount that we have to pay is 39,50€/month. If we have 6 or more drivers, the price will be lower for everyone. It will be something between the 7,90€ for a team of 5 and the 5,50€ for a team of 10. That also means that the price will change, if someone don't want pay for the PDS service anymore.
2. We will get a bill from PDS, so one of us has to take care to pay the amount via PayPal and collect the money from everyone else. We can order from 1 month to 1 year and of course between that time (something we need to clarify first, because if we order for one year, we have to pay for the whole year)
3. Max will clarify the things with everyone who already has an account. I still need to figure out if that means that @Raigore, @ramdrop and me will get some money back or if he wants to recalculate (no idea what the right word is) so that we don't have to pay for a few month.
4. If someone joins later or wants to leave the service, we need to contact Max. He will open up or close the accounts.

I hope this will help a bit. Please tell us what you prefer for the payment (monthly, 3 Month, half a year, yearly). And it would be helpful if we can find a voluntary who takes care of the payment stuff.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i would be open for any payment option and it would probably be the easiest way to add/remove people on a monthly basis

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would say monthly tbh so there are regular payments for the guy collecting

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Monthly would be the best cuz if somebody wanna end this he can do it without a probvlem.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Monthly

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Monthly is better

Users who are viewing this thread