iRacing Pure Driving School: Community Discount (1 Viewer)

Rexxody

Community Member
Reaction score
I would also prefer monthly or 3 months. I'm definitely on board now with the progressive pricing.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, we have a clear yes from 6 of us and the decision monthly. I want to finish that asap, so I still need a go or no go from @SlowBloke, @The Wayfaerer and @t0daY. And remember, you can say no now and join the service later.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am in.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Pmd

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok, we have a clear yes from 6 of us and the decision monthly. I want to finish that asap, so I still need a go or no go from @SlowBloke, @The Wayfaerer and @t0daY. And remember, you can say no now and join the service later.
I guess my original question remains - are the setups typically bleeding edge one mistake and your dead or do they also have more predictable safe setups ?

Im too slow that setups make much of a difference but I will happily pay for something that is safe / predictable so my consistency is better.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I guess my original question remains - are the setups typically bleeding edge one mistake and your dead or do they also have more predictable safe setups ?

Im too slow that setups make much of a difference but I will happily pay for something that is safe / predictable so my consistency is better.
As I said, it's really hard to tell, because I never saw you on track, but the setups are usualy very stable and very fast. But you can contact me on Discord , if you want to test an actual setup from PDS.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score

Depends on who made them for the week and or if the setup requires to be on the bleeding edge to be fast on to stay at the front. But you can always just lower the rear ride height to get it back down to a comfortable level for you. In terms of school sets PDS is the best then VRS and Craig in that order.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I got an answer from Max:

So for the team accounts we would create separate accounts, because that is much easier for us. The accounts then consist of a team shortcut and a number behind it. You can then distribute these accounts to the drivers and everyone can manage the account individually. If that's okay, I'll set about calculating a price for the coming months until all other accounts have expired.

It would be really helpful, if someone else can take care of the payments, because i still have 1 year of membership. After that, I have to start paying.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another message from Max (translated by google):

I've calculated everything now. The regular price for 8 accounts is 47.50 € per month. Since two of you still have an active account until September and you even until August 2020, I have deducted a total of 14 monthly contributions per person from the annual amount (€ 570). Thus, we end up with a monthly amount of 40.57 €. So that we stay at a round price, I would just go there to 40 €. The price is then until August 2020. From then you would have to recalculate. Should somebody come back or leave the team during the period, I will refund the whole and you will get a current price for the following months.

Please let me know if that is alright for you.

I will donate my already paid money, so that means 5€/month for each of us until August 2020.
I will give him an answer from us, as soon as everyone is ok with it and if we have someone who is taking care of the monthly payment.
@t0daY, @ramdrop, @Vernux, @The Wayfaerer, @fab. ICEMAN, @Raigore, @Rexxody

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Little mistake in my calculation. It will be a bit more for 6 of us for August and September, because ramdrop and raigore have a subscription until then.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My subscription runs until 13th September. When do we start subscribing?

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My subscription runs until 13th September. When do we start subscribing?
We just need to take a few more steps. The new accounts are in the making process. I will send a private pm to each of you with all details that you need. I think we will be ready the next few days.

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My subscription runs out like tomorrow or something :p

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good news. I got the accounts from Max. I will now send everyone his account and the details about the payment via a forum pm. @ramdrop and myself will take care of the bills. Please sent the 5€ (or more if you want to) asap and don't let us wait. We don't want to send a reminder each month.We have our own PayPal account for this and we have a sheet to document everything

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good news. I got the accounts from Max. I will now send everyone his account and the details about the payment via a forum pm. @ramdrop and myself will take care of the bills. Please sent the 5€ (or more if you want to) asap and don't let us wait. We don't want to send a reminder each month.We have our own PayPal account for this and we have a sheet to document everything
Appreciated guys! :)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
for everyone who already got the account details: there is a problem atm with changing password and mail address. PDS is working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread