Project CARS 2 Personal Goal: S Rank! (1 Viewer)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Decided today I'm setting a new personal goal which is getting the S safety rank in PC2. Currently I'm an A license with 35%~ complete which took *forever*, but, I'm hoping to speed up the process. Anyone else on S rank or trying to get it? Obviously it can't really be worth it because it is project cars after all, but still, I'm going for it and the proof that I tried is lying in this post :p

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
I achieved the S rank about a month ago. Just keep in mind that it has nothing to do with your lap times or finishing position. It's all about being safe. Having a long, clean battle with another driver for last place, all while avoiding contact and keeping your car within track limits, will do more for your S rank than finishing on the podium.

And you're right, it's worthless. But it'll give ya a small sense of achievement, I suppose.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
I achieved the S rank about a month ago. Just keep in mind that it has nothing to do with your lap times or finishing position. It's all about being safe. Having a long, clean battle with another driver for last place, all while avoiding contact and keeping your car within track limits, will do more for your S rank than finishing on the podium.

And you're right, it's worthless. But it'll give ya a small sense of achievement, I suppose.

Right, is it one of those things that's easy to lose once you get it? Or is it like most ranks in that you don't seem to ever lose too much percentage?

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Once I achieved S rank, I stopped focusing on it and began driving normally; as in cleanly racing for the best position possible. I've never lost the rank. I haven't bothered to hover the mouse cursor over it, either, to see what my percentage is currently. So, I don't know if my progress percentage has continued to climb or not.

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Once I achieved S rank, I stopped focusing on it and began driving normally; as in cleanly racing for the best position possible. I've never lost the rank. I haven't bothered to hover the mouse cursor over it, either, to see what my percentage is currently. So, I don't know if my progress percentage has continued to climb or not.

Hm okay, thank you Zemke!

Users who are viewing this thread