Project CARS 2 Poll for Season 8 - Closed (1 Viewer)

Your choice for Season 8

• Radical SR3-RS

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • Lamborghini Huracan LP 620-2 Super Trofeo

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Formula C

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • TCR

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Group A

Votes: 26 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Project CARS

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

@Members! It's coming! With 7 highly successful seasons under our belts, we're returning once again with Season 8 of the Revolution Cup.

We're currently in the early preparation stages but before we can go much further, we need your help. We've come up with a shortlist of cars we know you're going to love racing but we want YOU to decide which class you want. You can choose two (2) of the following 5 options:
  • Radical SR3-RS
  • Lamborghini Huracan LP 620-2 Super Trofeo
  • Formula C
  • Group A (separated into non-H shifter and H-shifter class)
  • TCR

Will you take old-school or modern door-bangers, the lightweight British prototype or Italian insanity? Whatever you choose, Season 8 is sure to be yet another classic!

Your RSR Staff Team

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Seems like the tag did not work :(

@Members

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Group A as I like a bit of heel 'n' toe tomfoolery ;), although nothing on that list would completely terrify me...bring it on :cool:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Close race on the top :O

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In case anybody is on the fence re. Group A, here's a race we ran at Oulton Park in the pCARS1 days. The first 11 minutes were pure, unadultered, driving and racing joy. It's a race that makes me smile every time I think about it.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Open cockpit for me :cool:

I opted for something Radical in an earlier rev cup feedback thread, but Formula C looks like fun too, although door banging might be a bit difficult :happy:
  • Radical SR3-RS
  • Formula C

Hope to have my Fanatec setup ready in time

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Definitely Radical for me. Want to do a trip down to memory lane and experience how cool my first real online season was in the WSPC back in the days of GTC. We were running the Caterham and Radical (although the SR8 if I'm correct), but still those were absolutely fun times!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Interesting

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The Radical is a great car but have you tried the effect of dirty air? Is close racing possible?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The Radical is a great car but have you tried the effect of dirty air? Is close racing possible?
If we tried? You guys choose the car not us ;)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If we tried? You guys choose the car not us ;)
This is a question to everyone, purely technical. I remember we had an event at snetterton and I don't remember anything bad about it but I think it was the lower power version?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is a question to everyone, purely technical. I remember we had an event at snetterton and I don't remember anything bad about it but I think it was the lower power version?
The SR3 is the lower power version. His big brother is the SR8.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I wonder what ur thoughts are @steveg200 :)

My choice for close racing would be Group A or TCR . The Lamborghini or Formula C just dont do it for me. The Radical SR3-RS might be good but I have always preferred mechanical grip over aero based cars. we will see how the vote goes.

Last edited:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Definitely Radical for me. Want to do a trip down to memory lane and experience how cool my first real online season was in the WSPC back in the days of GTC. We were running the Caterham and Radical (although the SR8 if I'm correct), but still those were absolutely fun times!
That was also the SR3, good times man! WSPSC is what got me into online racing :)

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
TCR then SR3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread