POSTPONED - Triple Crown - Monaco GP (1 Viewer)

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok.... any news yet ? how are we gonna do this ? Does the track grip goes up ? If not i dont think i wont participate because its so unpredictable and garanteed chaos / waste of a good race.
Also the hairpin can only be done in one line so we gonna agree we do not try to overtake in hairpin because else we got traffic jam :bag:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Ok.... any news yet ? how are we gonna do this ? Does the track grip goes up ? If not i dont think i wont participate because its so unpredictable and garanteed chaos / waste of a good race.
Also the hairpin can only be done in one line so we gonna agree we do not try to overtake in hairpin because else we got traffic jam :bag:
Hi everyone,
lets start, first track (monaco_2017) was okay correct, just some people had issues to join this issue seems to be related with shaders patch kinda weird because i have shaders patch and still tested track with no issues.
found this 2nd track(monaco) people can join but seems to have issues with grip. last night i found another track (monaco_2018) according to people at RSS discord this track works fine i will test later and then if it is really okay to drive will post iy here
sorry for any inconvenience

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
I will have to pull out of this one. I loved the idea but in the end I think this game isnt as good as others on this track with damage and physics of bouncy cars if you hit the wall :D Sorry. But have a good fun all of you and good luck :)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Please remove me from This event

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any info on the compounds, in-game date? Mandatory tire changes?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Any info on the compounds, in-game date? Mandatory tire changes?
First sorry for the delay ,it wont be any in-game date and for tires we're still deciding.
will keep you guys updated about that and can already tell that server will be online for practice from this weekend
Also skin pack will be updated same for the track it might be updated with a proper drs zone

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Update:
Both track and skin pack were updated please re-download and install them.
All compounds will be availabe from Ultra soft to Hard, there will be 1 mandatory pitstop(with a pit window from L1-L55) for tire change,2 different compounds must be used in the race
one last thing server is open for free practice

@t0daY@Battenberg@Puffpirat@Jamesl91@Alex Salmon@Jeff[NL]@DannyvdMeer@cheekymunkey78@EVR Morvic@UnstopaPaul@AJlewis1988@snakey@The Wayfaerer@Jomba@Anto@Mr AlcoN
@Ben Watkinson@Daz Oz@T.rev.1@Magzire

Last edited:

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
have to withdraw, conflicts with another race im doing. sorry

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Update:
Both track and skin pack were updated please re-download and install them.
All compounds will be availabe from Ultra soft to Hard, there will be 1 mandatory pitstop(with a pit window from L1-L55) for tire change,2 different compounds must be used in the race
one last thing server is open for free practice
Hi Ricardo,
Will we have a gentlemans agreement on no refueling too?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Final update:
Lets have a gentlemans agreement regarding fuel, No refueling allowed

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Final update:
Lets have a gentlemans agreement regarding fuel, No refueling allowed
Thanks! Looking forward to this been doing some laps and in VR this combo is SCARY :eek: especially when you engage party mode

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Looking forward to this been doing some laps and in VR this combo is SCARY :eek: especially when you engage party mode
Yeah crazy combo,hope people enjoy the event

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How is everybody's Q and race pace around here?

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
If anyone is about tonight I have a set up I’m working on and I’m happy to share.

(I think this is exhibit A on why we need locked or limited set ups for Evolution cup BTW)

Users who are viewing this thread