ACC Resolved PRD/RSR Race 1 Zolder Blue flag incident causing massive accident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synystr

Reaction score
Date: 14/06/2020
Event: PRD/RSR Race 1 Zolder
Member Involved: @zevme
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 31:45 minutes left
Description: Galambos failed to yield for blue flags causing a massive accident in turn 2.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

zevme

Reaction score
Steam
View
i kept as to the right edge as possible, and i lifted the throttle,
i could show my video...
i was slowed down just the porsche's right rear edge slipped to narrow to me..
i tried to let them pass but as i see the porsche drives pushed to early the inside line

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
i kept as to the right edge as possible, and i lifted the throttle,
i could show my video...
i was slowed down just the porsche's right rear edge slipped to narrow to me..
i tried to let them pass but as i see the porsche drives pushed to early the inside line
Please show us your video if possible.

zevme

Reaction score
Steam
View

here's the link for my videos, i was braking and keeping to the right as possible, the steering was turned right, and when noticed the car next to me i lift the throttle

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

here's the link for my videos, i was braking and keeping to the right as possible, the steering was turned right, and when noticed the car next to me i lift the throttle
If possible, can you upload your mp4 files to YouTube? Makes it easier, otherwise every steward has to download it manually.

Many thanks in advance!

zevme

Reaction score
Steam
View

never used youtube for this.. so if you cannot see them pls inform me and i try to do something else

Synystr

Reaction score
So, I'm not sure how these work, but i feel I should elaborate my side.

-Notice going into turn one, he was defensive. I had to attack with an over-under.
-Going into turn two, I heard my engineer call "clear" so I committed to the corner, figuring he was off-line and going to let me by.
-He was a lap down, with a drive-through, not racing anyone around him for position.
-Once I committed to the corner, in tricky conditions with a nose sensitive porsche, adjusting my line late into the turn on the brakes like that would upset my car. I did the best i could while trying to not spin. I did not expect him to try to hold position on the inside and park it on the apex after i was cleared in front of him.
-If the positions were reversed, I would have either lifted on the start finish straight, ran deep on the outside of 1, or lifted on the outside of the entry of 2 to let the car by.

zevme

Reaction score
Steam
View
from my view
i always try to do my best wtih let passing.. but at the finish straight you seemed a little back so i decided to go further while come closer to me and let you when you close enough

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to Stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)