Assetto Corsa Pre-Season #1: Thruxton (1 Viewer)

Pre-Season #1: Thruxton
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks, but TBH, I have no idea who it was. I think it may have been different people in each race based on the car liveries. I guess how these things go from time to time.

@Noztra thanks, appreciated.
it was a tough track for these cars and maybe not completely suitable. but the driving standards do apply to all our events regardless of its purpose. in this case it was preseason testing.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got the replay file? I saved mine but it was a fresh install so the setting was default at 25mb or something, only saved last 2 laps. Also is there any sim results?

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Was good fun, even tough I wasn't really a huge fan of track at first and also set my ridd height too low which resulted in a pretty nervous car in the last chicane :-D

Got punted of in R1 in the first tight right hander by the guy who started in P7 which sended me into a half spin. Then following people crashed into me and I was surprised that the car was still able to proceed. Had some nice battles with @Noztra and other people around P7 and closed down to @Alex Salmon about half way through the race. We had an awesome battle until the finish line, some really good, hard, but fair BTCC style battles, enjoyed that :)

In race 2 I was on the inside in T1 and everybody was going to the left so I floored it on the right side. Sorry @Alex Salmon but I was already on the right side track limit, nothing I could do when you went also over to the right :-( Tried to follow @Echo but made some stupid mistakes half race which putted me directly infront of @Alex Salmon and Puffi @Puffpirat . Again an awesome battle, not much overtaking, but pushing each other each lap. On the last lap I thought on the long right hander at the end of the first sector 'lick it and send it' and I perfectly sended it, into the grass, into a half spin and into down to P4 in the last lap :-D
Nevertheless enjoyed that, next week should be awesome with Sol!

Thanks for organizing @Noztra and @Ricardo Macieira !

Cheers,
Exited

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Got punted of in R1 in the first tight right hander by the guy who started in P7 which sended me into a half spin.

Sorry about that, but someone punted me from behind and sent me into you. Chain effect.

edit: Just saw I knocked on your back at the start of the second race as well (same corner), when you had to break mid corner for the guy at your front. I wasn't that fast on the brakes, so we touched a bit - luckily without consequneces this time. :S

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Anyone recorded race and upload it on YT?

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got the replay file? I saved mine but it was a fresh install so the setting was default at 25mb or something, only saved last 2 laps. Also is there any sim results?

Ill check when I get home. :)

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Is the next race going to be forced set up for everyone? Personally I just used default but changed rear wing to 3.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is the next race going to be forced set up for everyone? Personally I just used default but changed rear wing to 3.

Yes, thread will go live today. The forced setup will be provided this evening, latest tomorrow :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Ill check when I get home. :)

Results and replay available on first post :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reminder of the rules, please read them all and respect them, there were a few questionable incidents yesterday where drivers failed to wait following an accident.

Driving standards

Further to this, the rolling start procedure is a key factor of this season so needs to be understood.

Rolling start

Users who are viewing this thread