Project CARS 2 Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I just saw this:-

Assetto Corsa Competizione, the new official game of the BLANCPAIN GT SERIES, an official grand touring racing series, named after world-renowned Swiss watch manufacture Blancpain and organized by SRO Motorsports Group, will be speeding onto Steam Early Access this summer.

Featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.

Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience highspeed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.

In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.

Should be awesome (I hope)!!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Rather than start a whole thread for this...

What is the official position on using [RSR] or similar clan-tag type indicators with your player name when racing?

e.g. [RSR] UnstopaPaul

I'm a team player, I like to fly the flag loud and proud :)

1. Go for it, everyone should feel entitled to
  2. Only green members or official event teams can use it
  3. We prefer you didn't thanks
The same basic question applies to the livery when it becomes available in the DLC, though I'd expect you would want to reserve that for headline events.

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score

What is the official position on using [RSR] or similar clan-tag type indicators with your player name when racing?

e.g. [RSR] UnstopaPaul

The same basic question applies to the livery when it becomes available in the DLC, though I'd expect you would want to reserve that for headline events.
1. - I think Paul. But, best get clearance from the top guys :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

e.g. [RSR] UnstopaPaul

1. - I think Paul. But, best get clearance from the top guys :)

As far as I know @Ashnoom and @Jago25 using the tag already. If you would like to run it, nothing speaks against it :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd only add that you should also remember that whilst wearing the 'RSR' nametag, you are an ambassador for this community. Your driving and behaviour will reflect on our community as a whole, so please be mindful of that when taking part in races outside of RSR-organised events :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'd only add that you should also remember that whilst wearing the 'RSR' nametag, you are an ambassador for this community. Your driving and behaviour will reflect on our community as a whole, so please be mindful of that when taking part in races outside of RSR-organised events :)
I 100% take this on board, and indeed, is why I asked before using it. I think once I come off the track a little less often I will be happy to wear it and spread the good word! People should see that tag and say "at least we'll get a clean race" (and hopefully "we know who's taking pole then" too :) )

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Just a quick newbie question. Sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere.

How do I get the website to send alerts to my registered email address when I am tagged in a forum post (such as, @Zemke)? I've been through all the preferences and options in my profile, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks for the help!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a quick newbie question. Sorry if the answer is already posted somewhere.

How do I get the website to send alerts to my registered email address when I am tagged in a forum post (such as, @Zemke)? I've been through all the preferences and options in my profile, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks for the help!

Under Privacy you can tick the box which says "Receive site mailings". On Alert Preferences, you can adjust what should give you a notification.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, those preferences were already selected, but I'm still not receiving an email message when I get an alert. Maybe I need to re-verify my email address? If so, how do I do that?

That is weird. Give me a shout in steam later this day and we try to solve this issue.

Well, those preferences were already selected, but I'm still not receiving an email message when I get an alert. Maybe I need to re-verify my email address? If so, how do I do that?

Did you also check the tab Preferences?

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This is just because I wanted to tell the admins to not get carried away just because we have live track, doesn't mean any fool will race in snow...

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...-day-3-of-pre-season-f1-testing-in-spain.html

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ah but snow races are the most fun, we had a whole evening of snow races at christmas

Reactions: Tom

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
That is weird. Give me a shout in steam later this day and we try to solve this issue.

Did you also check the tab Preferences?

Ah ha! Maybe that was it, because there were 3 options there that said "... and receive email notifications" which were all unchecked. I corrected that, and hopefully it solves my issue.

Thanks Captain!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread