Project CARS 2 Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just in case there is anybody here that hasn't bought pCARS2 yet, there's a demo now out so that you can give it a whirl. It's available on PC (via Steam), XBOX and PS4 :). More info here

G

Gopher04

@Cluck if you get a season pass do you get the Jap pack with that? or do you have to buy that seperate?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cluck if you get a season pass do you get the Jap pack with that? or do you have to buy that seperate?
The Japanese Pack doesn't come with the Season Pass, as far as I'm aware, it's a separate DLC pack that was a pre-order bonus.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
In the official forums SMS said it'll be available for purchase later.

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
G

Gopher04

What about the Motorsport pack, the season Pass is for 4 expansion's and on day 1 the Motorsport pack was handed out, if you get the S/pass now will you still get the Motorsport pack?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I believe so, yes, but I cannot sit here and say with 100% certainty that it is the case. Best thing to do is buy it and if you don't get the Motorsports Pack, refund it. Given that no DLC pack has been released, from the Season Pass, you are still technically "pre-ordering" it so you should get the Motorsports Pack :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Members

Important pCARS2 DLC Announcement

It has come to light that Patch 3 has made DLC cars available in a lobby to all participants, regardless of whether or not they own the DLC, when the lobby is created by a user who owns that DLC. This brings pCARS2 into line with how DLC was handled in pCARS1.

This means that all members here will be able to take part in RSR races in future that contain DLC cars and/or circuits - subject to your membership status of course.

Should the situation change, further announcements will be made but, for now, enjoy!

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Lol, those physics looks like someone summoned "Clang from Space Engineers" for example:
Or this fine example:

Its just like as if the physics say, Screw you! I am going home /cartman style

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The Fun Pack DLC will be released on Steam at 6pm UK time (that's just under 2 hours from when I post this). Couple of new rallyx tracks (Barcelona and Brands Hatch) as well as a batch of new cars to play with. Here's the (rather brilliant) trailer to whet your appetite

Circuits

Brands Hatch Classic Rallycross
Barcelona Rallycross

Cars

1966 Ford Mustang RTR
2017 Ford Mustang RTR Spec-5D (Drift)
1969 Ford Bronco "Brocky"
1986 Ford RS200 Evo Group B
2016 Cotroen DS3 RX Supercar
2017 Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro
1984 Renault R5 Maxi Turbo Group B
1986 Audi Sport Quattro S1

Last edited:

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming these will probably be used in Fridays Drink Drive Winter Edition?!:)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe this will be useful:-

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I like that he says this is sim racing dont use any other camera angle exept cockpit lol.. personaly i agree why use anyrhing else you want the racing experience but drive in chase cam.. thats called arcade not sim racing. Any how.. this is a FOV calculator for all who use cockpit cam http://carsfov.moritzlawitschka.de

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
I like that he says this is sim racing dont use any other camera angle exept cockpit lol.. personaly i agree why use anyrhing else you want the racing experience but drive in chase cam.. thats called arcade not sim racing. Any how.. this is a FOV calculator for all who use cockpit cam http://carsfov.moritzlawitschka.de
Many thanks Jonno

Users who are viewing this thread