Project CARS 2 Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I have to check but I think so yes :) side by side for half a lap, it was so awesome I wasn't even mad he won the duel in the end! Honestly my favorite moment was watkins glen where I was chased by @ProjectPD and @Puffpirat before they both lost it front of me making a huge smokescreen :eek: after that I realized "I'm on the podium and 2 aliens are out". I lost it a few laps later... after chasing @Elodyr for the rest of the race I attacked him in the very last corner and we drag raced to the finish line. Damn I wanna race again :)
I am pretty sure, it was @Antony Brown. The other red Aston was me and you can see in your video that you went passed me very easily :p

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Would you guys say it is a big problem if after driving a few laps one wheel doesn't heat up compared to the others?

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would you guys say it is a big problem if after driving a few laps one wheel doesn't heat up compared to the others?
Sometimes you have no choice, if the track is always turning one way you can't get away with it. You could adjust your driving style by scrubbing the cold tyre excessively when turning in that direction but I doubt it wont hurt your lap times. I'd say go softer if you can or suck it up ;)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Depends on the circuit, if there are far more left turns than right, then the left side tyres are worked less.
It is with LMP3 on Road America.

Sometimes you have no choice, if the track is always turning one way you can't get away with it. You could adjust your driving style by scrubbing the cold tyre excessively when turning in that direction but I doubt it wont hurt your lap times. I'd say go softer if you can or suck it up ;)
I don't really feel it affecting my car (it is the right front btw)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
that will happens sometimes. Its not necessarily an issue. You can of course make the suspension softer to ensure the tyres are getting the maximum contact opportunity.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thx for the fast and helpfull answers!

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Not as much of an issue in pCars 2 as it was in pCars. I find the cars are more sensitive to the pressures than the temperatures than the other way round.
Either way, the answer lies in repetition. Get as many laps under your belt & find what the car likes, how it reacts to the kerbs. I've already learned which kerbs I can properly whack & others to avoid like the plague...
That may change once I actually get into the black hole where wizards work in the suspension setup

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Take a look at nighttigers setup guide, it will help you with tire pressures. but with the tire thats not heating up, should it consistently be cold then you can adjust the pressure for that tire, maybe increase it or lower it. hot pressure is important but equally surface temps are important too.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
We still need to repeat "Stay on the Island" :cool:

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Jimmy trying to simulate the crazy weather that the 6h of spa...
Maybe an idea for an event?

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I have only done one perspective so far and I can already see a few good clips.....nice fighting back @ProjectPD

These are my notes I took btm, not some hightec program :p
Also this was COTA race 2

Users who are viewing this thread