Project Cars - SimuCUBE (1 Viewer)

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Anyone had any success in getting Project Cars to detect your SimuCUBE or other none standard wheel?

I've tried resetting all Project Cars settings to default, resetting the controller in game, but no success.

It registers input for the Pedals, the wheel rim adapter, and the button box, but just refuses to acknowledge input from the wheel.

Assetto Corsa, iRacing, R3E all picked it up flawlessly, but looks like this Game just doesn't want to play ball.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as it would be nice to take the game out for a spin again.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Works fine for me. Use custom wheel. Then go to edit assignments. You have to turn the wheel all the way to the left and back to center for the -xaxis to register. Do the same for the right and it should work just fine. :)

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks Falcon I'll give that a go I was only turning it 90 degrees or so I think

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
That did the trick, as you said you have to move the wheel the full range left/right for it to detect, will have to give it a go later on.

Do you have any preference on force feedback settings that you run in game and mmos profiles ?

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
For pCars or just in general? I've never done a race with the OSW and pcars so I'm not sure what in game settings are best. I just kept them default.

Users who are viewing this thread