iRacing Pure Driving School: Community Discount (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I wasn’t clear enough. I subscribed to a free trail on the PDS site. My question is if I can join after the trail to profit from the RsR discount.
AAAAAAAH. Yes of course!

PiGuy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Henlo, awkward american boi here, mostly to get us up to that magical juicy 10 players package

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score
Would be interested to join the "PDS setup project" as well. Are you guys looking for the "basic" or the "professional" membership? How much would it be? How is payment and signup working ?

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think we are using the professional plan which also includes telemtry files and stuff
i think currently it's 5,25 € a month
but i think @t0daY or @fab. ICEMAN can give you a bit more detailed information :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Its quite easy. When you chip in it will be a bit more cheaper. With a new entry about 5 Euro I guess. You pay over Paypal to me, and I pay PRT the full package price.

Just bare in mind you should stay with us, I Do not want message every month Max Benecke and tell him to activate/deactivate Accounts :)

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score
Its quite easy. When you chip in it will be a bit more cheaper. With a new entry about 5 Euro I guess. You pay over Paypal to me, and I pay PRT the full package price.

Just bare in mind you should stay with us, I Do not want message every month Max Benecke and tell him to activate/deactivate Accounts :)

Understood. Would I be able to access the setups via the PDS webpage and use the setups for races I'm not doing with RSR as well?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Understood. Would I be able to access the setups via the PDS webpage and use the setups for races I'm not doing with RSR as well?
Which races are you referring to exactly? Also have in mind you are NOT allowed to share those setups to anyone. There is a special rule for special events but thats about it (as far as I know).

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score
Which races are you referring to exactly? Also have in mind you are NOT allowed to share those setups to anyone. There is a special rule for special events but thats about it (as far as I know).

I'm well aware that the setups - like the one from VRS - are not supposed to be shared (with the one exception). But I do participate in official races and in an GTE league as well and would like to use the setups there if they are going to be better / faster / safer then the once I do get via VRS.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm well aware that the setups - like the one from VRS - are not supposed to be shared (with the one exception). But I do participate in official races and in an GTE league as well and would like to use the setups there if they are going to be better / faster / safer then the once I do get via VRS.
Thats not a problem at all. You can use them anytime, no restrictions in this regard :)

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score

Thats not a problem at all. You can use them anytime, no restrictions in this regard :)

That sound's like a very good deal for the professional package with roughly 50% off. Let me know your PayPal Account and wheter you prefer anual (my preference) or monthly payment.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
My sub is still running for some odd 70 days.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My sub is still running for some odd 70 days.
Afaik you can merge it but not sure. Can ask mister Benecke if you want. With that amount of additional people we might break 4€ per driver per month :) :)

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, yes, sure!

ETA: Even if that would only affect what any newcomers to the package pay, ask him. lol

Users who are viewing this thread