Project CARS 2 Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If you have any questions regarding the league this is the thread for you! Post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction. This thread can also be used for any general discussion concerning the league.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Any advice on which car to pick, Ligier looks better, but is it faster?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Both cars use exactly the same engine so it will mostly come down to which one you like to drive. Best thing to do is try both out and go with which one you feel most comfortable in :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does this cup clash with the planned 2nd season of assetto corsa? When is that planned to start?

Different days, won't clash :)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like another great season to come!

This time I won't take part as an driver in this cup, but @t0daY had already an idea of me commentating the races via my twitch channel. So if you guys are cool on that I would be very keen to jump onto the comfort seat this time :)

@The Wayfaerer: How's it looking, did you plan to commentate this season already? Maybe the almighty @King-Kodiak is also there!

EDIT: Before I forget - I won't be there for the 2nd round as I'm on vacation that week!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will they run simultaneusly? I don't know if i can commit to both at the same time (RL and stuff :)).

Puh, do not want to spoiler too much but you should be kinda good to go. Maybe 1-2 races will be at the same week.

Remember when we open Sign-Ups for AC, there is like 4-weeks preparation for skins etc.
Post automatically merged:

EDIT: Before I forget - I won't be there for the 2nd round as I'm on vacation that week!

Just LOL

AJlewis1988

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@The Wayfaerer: How's it looking, did you plan to commentate this season already? Maybe the almighty @King-Kodiak is also there!
sadly i will most likely have to disappoint you on that one, I fear I won't have the time to do commentary

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the last 2 races (May 2nd and may 9th) :(

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the last 2 races (May 2nd and may 9th) :(

You can let us know in the appropriate race threads once they are up. You can still drive as an reserve / guest driver.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How do I sign up as a reserve? As I'm usually not available for Thursdays

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will UTC race start times adjust again for European daylight savings adjustments at the end of March?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
No Pro-Am approach this time? I mean, it would be a waste of time to "compete" in this season if Puffy and PD team up ;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No Pro-Am approach this time? I mean, it would be a waste of time to "compete" in this season if Puffy and PD team up ;)

We had also no Pro-Am approach in the AC league and had the tightest team championship so far in RSR history. We are trying this approach now for season 6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread