• Sign-ups have opened for the 8th season of the Revolution Cup in Project CARS 2!
    More information about the upcoming league can be found here!

Project CARS 2 Question Thread (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
Steam
View
My wife says I'm such a gentleman :) I'm in!

Taorminator

I'd lool so much forward to a promotion/relegation system as someone said! This actually sound like a league feature and something to fight for.

I would have loved to see multiclass but I guess there is organisational constraints with it.

Why not a "preseason races result splits the field in 3 categories"? With a general standing and class standing. Also P,G,R rating remains for the next season with promotion/demotion system so it discourages people to sand bag and end up in a subclass where they can win? The goal would be "I'd really like to progress or secure my seat in pro league" rather than "hey cool... I finished 11th... it s not bad... I guess..."

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View
I'd lool so much forward to a promotion/relegation system as someone said! This actually sound like a league feature and something to fight for.

I would have loved to see multiclass but I guess there is organisational constraints with it.

Why not a "preseason races result splits the field in 3 categories"? With a general standing and class standing. Also P,G,R rating remains for the next season with promotion/demotion system so it discourages people to sand bag and end up in a subclass where they can win? The goal would be "I'd really like to progress or secure my seat in pro league" rather than "hey cool... I finished 11th... it s not bad... I guess..."
Inconsistency of driver participation makes the whole system not usable at all. It is a nice idea on the paper, but a nightmare to do for real.

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
I just noticed that the first pre-round takes place on the same day as the 7th round of the evolution series. And now not know as better to do, I very love pC2, this is obtained will have miss the latest round of on Suzuka :(:(:(

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View
I just noticed that the first pre-round takes place on the same day as the 7th round of the evolution series. And now not know as better to do, I very love pC2, this is obtained will have miss the latest round of on Suzuka :(:(:(
The Pre-Seasons are just a test to see if everything is working. They are not mandatory. Especially with 2 pre-season events it is enough when you join one :)

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
Then I will pass round 7, although I feel very bad there and can not go fast, but I have to finish the championship

The Breeze

Social Media
Steam
View
"Mandatory pit-stop: Yes** "

is this also mandatory for the 30 / 30 minutes races?
Post automatically merged:

Then I will pass round 7, although I feel very bad there and can not go fast, but I have to finish the championship
If I were you, I would skip the 1st pre-race, it's not for the championship - it's just for testing and warm-up for newcomers I guess

If I were you, I would skip the 1st pre-race, it's not for the championship - it's just for testing and warm-up for newcomers I guess
Some weird merging here :p

Last edited:

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
Steam
View

Some weird merging here :p
Nope. Will adjust it shortly.

CatchAGlimpse

Steam
View
I'm glad you asked that @The Breeze I was going to ask the same thing.

So only a mandatory pit stop in the 60 minute races is required but not mandatory in the 30min races?

Also regarding qualifying, I take it that the format will be 10 min qual -> 30 min race -> 10 min qual -> 30min race or 20min qual -> 60min race depending on the event?

Born2BSlow

I won’t be around tonight, but will be there for Thursdays pre season test race. Calendar said Red Bull should have been yesterday? I was around last night as well.

Shepard

Steam
View

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)