Project CARS 2 Question Thread (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
My wife says I'm such a gentleman :) I'm in!

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd lool so much forward to a promotion/relegation system as someone said! This actually sound like a league feature and something to fight for.

I would have loved to see multiclass but I guess there is organisational constraints with it.

Why not a "preseason races result splits the field in 3 categories"? With a general standing and class standing. Also P,G,R rating remains for the next season with promotion/demotion system so it discourages people to sand bag and end up in a subclass where they can win? The goal would be "I'd really like to progress or secure my seat in pro league" rather than "hey cool... I finished 11th... it s not bad... I guess..."

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd lool so much forward to a promotion/relegation system as someone said! This actually sound like a league feature and something to fight for.

I would have loved to see multiclass but I guess there is organisational constraints with it.

Why not a "preseason races result splits the field in 3 categories"? With a general standing and class standing. Also P,G,R rating remains for the next season with promotion/demotion system so it discourages people to sand bag and end up in a subclass where they can win? The goal would be "I'd really like to progress or secure my seat in pro league" rather than "hey cool... I finished 11th... it s not bad... I guess..."
Inconsistency of driver participation makes the whole system not usable at all. It is a nice idea on the paper, but a nightmare to do for real.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I just noticed that the first pre-round takes place on the same day as the 7th round of the evolution series. And now not know as better to do, I very love pC2, this is obtained will have miss the latest round of on Suzuka :(:(:(

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I just noticed that the first pre-round takes place on the same day as the 7th round of the evolution series. And now not know as better to do, I very love pC2, this is obtained will have miss the latest round of on Suzuka :(:(:(
The Pre-Seasons are just a test to see if everything is working. They are not mandatory. Especially with 2 pre-season events it is enough when you join one :)

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Then I will pass round 7, although I feel very bad there and can not go fast, but I have to finish the championship

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
"Mandatory pit-stop: Yes** "

is this also mandatory for the 30 / 30 minutes races?
Post automatically merged:

Then I will pass round 7, although I feel very bad there and can not go fast, but I have to finish the championship
If I were you, I would skip the 1st pre-race, it's not for the championship - it's just for testing and warm-up for newcomers I guess

If I were you, I would skip the 1st pre-race, it's not for the championship - it's just for testing and warm-up for newcomers I guess

Some weird merging here :p

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Some weird merging here :p
Nope. Will adjust it shortly.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm glad you asked that @The Breeze I was going to ask the same thing.

So only a mandatory pit stop in the 60 minute races is required but not mandatory in the 30min races?

Also regarding qualifying, I take it that the format will be 10 min qual -> 30 min race -> 10 min qual -> 30min race or 20min qual -> 60min race depending on the event?

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I won’t be around tonight, but will be there for Thursdays pre season test race. Calendar said Red Bull should have been yesterday? I was around last night as well.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Missed that sorry...

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if this is the right place, but just to let you know, I won’t be able to race on Thursday as we have relatives visiting who want to do the Halloween experience (lots of houses here do the whole Haunted House thing). My apologies to the organisers.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Is there any decision about the next race made?
Are we postponing the initial round to the end of the season?
Are we still racing on Halloween?
Which version of the daytona raceway are we on? League info thread doesn't say.. Im guessing the road version though. (more like hoping)
1572258221504.png

Last edited:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Which version of the daytona raceway are we on? League info thread doesn't say.. Im guessing the road version though. (more like hoping)
View attachment 8139
Yep road course as I remember

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can we see the race thread for Daytona please? <3
View attachment 8139
Yep road course as I remember
I am on it right now. My apologies guys, been a busy week for me..

Users who are viewing this thread