Assetto Corsa Competizione Question Thread (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
anyone with vr able to send me there graphics settings iv almost got it right just seems like all the other cars are floating over the track not on it.. what do i need to up to sort this out.??? anyone..???

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
anyone with vr able to send me there graphics settings iv almost got it right just seems like all the other cars are floating over the track not on it.. what do i need to up to sort this out.??? anyone..???

Boop. It doesn't look brilliant, but it's usable for me. Make sure you turn on super sampling in Oculus Tray Tool in conjunction with turning the in game resolution scale down. According to some on the game's forum, it's more efficient that way for some reason.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Boop. It doesn't look brilliant, but it's usable for me. Make sure you turn on super sampling in Oculus Tray Tool in conjunction with turning the in game resolution scale down. According to some on the game's forum, it's more efficient that way for some reason.
Actually I don't really get it why so many have problems with this game graphics in VR. On my side I have 45fps in every condition with 30 cars and medium/high to epic settings and 150% SS, the game is almost as sharp as iRacing/AC but the atmosphere is thousand times better than in iR or AC.

I have quite a good system (3700x/1080ti/16 GB 3200CL14 RAM/ Game on SSD, Rift CV1) but nothing spectacular...
I post my settings and my engine.ini files later on, but at first sight I would advise to turn 'Temporal Upsampling' to Off and set Sharpness to 180-200% @Battenberg

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
cheers @Battenberg iv got everything turned up slightly better than that only thing i didnt have up was shadows iv found if your suffering with floaty cars turn shadows to high or epic and it resolves it i can confirm it works lol only issue im having now is the view distance seems to be pretty poor even tho i have view on epic...not a major issue tho not as bad as it was when i first got the game... im sure i need to adjust something with the view distance but not sure were to look lol

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here my GFX settings:
ACC_GFX_1.pngACC_GFX_2.pngACC_GFX_3.png

engine.ini modifications: (path: C:\Users\{yourName}\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor)
Make sure you can see the invisible AppData folder and then insert those line into the engine.ini file

[ConsoleVariables]
r.AmbientOcclusionLevels=1

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
a.URO.ForceInterpolation=1
a.URO.ForceAnimRate=2
r.OptimizeForUAVPerformance=1
r.UseShaderCaching=1
r.UseShaderPredraw=1
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1
r.Streaming.FramesForFullUpdate=1
r.bForceCPUAccessToGPUSkinVerts=True
r.Streaming.DefragDynamicBounds=1