Assetto Corsa Competizione Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ACC2 - main.png

If you have any questions regarding the league this is the thread for you! Post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction. This thread can also be used for any general discussion concerning the league.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do we have some kind of minimum number of drivers needed in order to start the league? Because 15 sign ups in total isn't really ideal, we'll average around 12 people per race :/

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do we have some kind of minimum number of drivers needed in order to start the league? Because 15 sign ups in total isn't really ideal, we'll average around 12 people per race :/
That's true, although the first official race is starting in 2 weeks. I would say let's have a look how pre-season and the 123 session goes and decide from there.

Not ideal, I know :(

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's true, although the first official race is starting in 2 weeks. I would say let's have a look how pre-season and the 123 session goes and decide from there.

Not ideal, I know :(
I hope more people sign up until then. I really want this league to be a banger

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys, what about unique side number? Any chance to implement it?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Are we allowed custom liveries? Its client side so you guys don't need to do anything, cars like the Aston only have 2, for example the McLaren doesn't even have a race livery, its the Shadow event colours.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are we allowed custom liveries? Its client side so you guys don't need to do anything, cars like the Aston only have 2, for example the McLaren doesn't even have a race livery, its the Shadow event colours.

I would say try it tonight for the preseason race. Is there a guide on how to configure custom liveries? I've not had much time to look for such a thing.

We said we wouldn't do custom liveries for this season, but we originally assumed it would be the usual PSD template way of things, so if it takes no effort on the organisation side, and they're easy to make, we can reconsider it before Round 1.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
No PSD templates...Blancpain doesn't allow it. You can however change the colors of the different livery layers via a config file, if I am not mistaken. So the base style of your car will look the same but you can change colors.

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Its actually very simple, loads of people have been running custom stuff in public lobbies including myself, there is a really good guide on how to make them here: https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/ACC_Custom_Cars
Its simple editing a json file and putting it into your Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Cars :)

20191102205423_1.jpg

Heres a dark red Aston I made I been running it online

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I understand that the league starts normally and we race on 19th of November as planned, aye?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I understand that the league starts normally and we race on 19th of November as planned, aye?
At the moment yes. If something changes we will announce it early enough!

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Could we try to keep the weather conditions cool? It's so much long run work to adjust the setup so that the rear tires don't overheat :(
If the tires get too hot the rear just comes around like the wheel transformed into office chair wheels.

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have a question. I think I know the answer, but I'm curious.

I think ACC has a great penalty system. Maybe better than iRacing has.

Do we use the in game penalty system for track limits, or do we still shouldn't drive over the white line with more than 2 wheels?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have a question. I think I know the answer, but I'm curious.

I think ACC has a great penalty system. Maybe better than iRacing has.

Do we use the in game penalty system for track limits, or do we still shouldn't drive over the white line with more than 2 wheels?
@Ricardo Macieira and @Battenberg :p

Users who are viewing this thread