Assetto Corsa Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
No. I’m driving the C7R, not the LMP. I’m just testing to make sure everything works as I missed the pre season races.
oki doki

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
Try going back to this version in the Custom shader patch about & updates section:
View attachment 8534
@hinesy32
Didn't realise I do have the shaders patch 0.1.25-preview205 installed (I think CM did this automatically as I know I didn't do it.) However I still had to copy over all the files in the Zip file for this car to work (the section - Steps (for those that do not already have the shader patch). There are a few folders in folders so make sure you are putting all the files/folders in the correct locations.

The File dwrite.dll and the folders Content + System in the "Main Installation" and the Folder extension in the "CSP Light" are the ones to be transferred in to the main Assetto Corsa Folder.
Post automatically merged:

Additional note: I have just done some testing and the patch version in CM is 0.1.25-preview205 but when I install the car it puts it up to 0.1.25-preview207 on the loading screen.
Post automatically merged:

also as a minimum the General Patch Settings need to be active.
shadow.png

Last edited:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Does "Abs on" mean you can force abs on a car that doesn't have it irl or is it set to factory?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i hope someone can help me as i have the problem with screenfreezes. Sometimes its a small one but also get one for 5 seconds, that ruined my race last week. It happends offline and online. I did the benchmark on CM with lowered graphics settings and normal settings but my laptop can handle it fine. Does anybody know what the problem then might be? Im a complete noob when it comes to pc.

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
Could be many things, but as you’re on a laptop, first guess would be overheating?

Also, is something running in the background that shouldn’t be? Might be another program momentarily hogging the cpu.

The laptop gets very hot yes. Nothing running in the background, i checked that.

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know, how to aktivate the driver names in VR? Strg+L didn´t work.

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anyone know, how to aktivate the driver names in VR? Strg+L didn´t work.

I think you need to turn on combined controls in CM so you can use the wheel and keyboard at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread