Assetto Corsa Competizione Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would it be possible to postpone Rd3 by one week? The iRacing Spa24 is taking place on the same weekend, and I can imagine that some of us take part there, and won't be able to race on that Sunday evening.
lol im all up for it all being pushed back a week considering im working the Sunday of the next race lol:p:p:p:cool::p:p:p

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a pain, but is there any feedback on if the Spa race will be moved? It would be unfortunate if attendance was even lass than at Misano.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We’ll be sticking to the calendar. Only 5 drivers we know of are taking part in the 24, which isn’t enough to reschedule imo. We will still have plenty of drivers for Spa
Sorry to hear that. But I'll miss race 4 as well. So I think it's best to bail out for the season. I'm sure, I'll join next season.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. But I'll miss race 4 as well. So I think it's best to bail out for the season. I'm sure, I'll join next season.
We dont have any reserver drivers and still some free spots, so you dont need to bail out.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know im a reserve but was hoping to join spa but alas im working that weekend..

• Informative
Reactions: Tom

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
Are you considering a different league or a new season after this one?

Users who are viewing this thread