rFactor 2 Questions Thread (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If you have any questions regarding the league this is the thread for you! Post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction. This thread can also be used for any general discussion concerning the league.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Where can I find tips to quickly setup the game for VR, setup FFB and adding mods? It would save me loads of time! Thx!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Try this.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will have server running monday
9th from 7pm for 2 hours if people would like to join we can do some testing then people can see how the race start will be done etc so everything runs smooth on the day.....i shall post up details closer to the day.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will have server running monday
9th from 7pm for 2 hours if people would like to join we can do some testing then people can see how the race start will be done etc so everything runs smooth on the day.....i shall post up details closer to the day.
WIll be there for that

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Me also.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was going to come tonight, I forgot I have some training late after work today :confused:

How soon do you need my car choice? I will test them out on maybe Wednesday evening, but if that doesn't happen I'll take the Ford and just wing it.

Also, are we allowed to change cars mid season?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I was going to come tonight, I forgot I have some training late after work today :confused:

How soon do you need my car choice? I will test them out on maybe Wednesday evening, but if that doesn't happen I'll take the Ford and just wing it.

Also, are we allowed to change cars mid season?
As long as you do it b4 the 1st race mate will be fine..

Reactions: Tom

Paradyski

Community Member
Reaction score

If you have any questions regarding the league this is the thread for you! Post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction. This thread can also be used for any general discussion concerning the league.

Hi

I understand that this is a UK time and server will be open to join ? How do I find your session, under what name ?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi

I understand that this is a UK time and server will be open to join ? How do I find your session, under what name ?
if you add jonno as a friend on steam the server will show up if you select to show what friends are on

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
board today so i knocked up a custom one...
rsr.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Hi

you can either do as james said add me on stam or search for rsr.BTCC

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
board today so i knocked up a custom one...
View attachment 7963

you can either do as james said add me on stam or search for rsr.BTCC
Could we add this to the race thread like we do in Assetto Corsa?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
SORRY FOLKS JUST RUNNING 10 MINZ LATE ATM..

also like to point out thoes on the reserve list are more than welcome to join once i have server up

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Lobby is now active
Lobby name: rsr.BTCC
Password: rsr123

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are we allowed to use a custom livery? Are there any templates or ways to submit you would like us to follow?
We was not going to use of custom skins however in game livery sharing is possible and i have no way of policing it. I would ask if your going to do it contact me and i can walk you through it sucsessfuly.. I have all templates to all cars so please let me know what you want and i shall pass them to you.

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
I my agenda I see that round 4 (27/10, Croft) is scheduled at the same time as the Formula1 race Mexico. Is there any chance this can be rescheduled? I mean the btcc ;)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I my agenda I see that round 4 (27/10, Croft) is scheduled at the same time as the Formula1 race Mexico. Is there any chance this can be rescheduled? I mean the btcc ;)
Will speak to Jonno. I now have the same dilemma as you!

Users who are viewing this thread