Project CARS 2 R1: Road America (2 Viewers)

R1: Road America
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@t0daY I won't be able to race so if an other driver wants to race he can take my place.

Btw is it possible to get saved files from other people of the race?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
i will, unfortunately, not be able to drive tomorrow!
Private matters got in the way!
GL & HF to all the participants!

Last edited:

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Btw is it possible to get saved files from other people of the race?
yes this should be possible as far as i know. they are somewhat bit, but shouldn't be a problem in 2019 :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im free if there is a space...

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@ovivoJR might join me in the commentator box today. :)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Having some serious issues with my setup..doing a 2:04 in race setup :banghead: ... so I'll put my money on my team mate @Nakor and hope for some fun battles in the backfield :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Any special problems you can identify?
Losing the back of the car at corner exit.... although it feels more like turning in too much..... front has no grip. So I have to be very careful when applying the throttle at corner exit.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Losing the back of the car at corner exit.... although it feels more like turning in too much..... front has no grip. So I have to be very careful when applying the throttle at corner exit.
I felt like braking less and later throttle helped me with the ginetta. So basically no padel input at all through the corner.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
That's given with these cars w/o TC... Soften the rear as much as possible, but not the 3rd spring, as the car could bottom out easily. Then up it click by click until you have a good balance. I have 350N/mm on the front ARB and 60 on the rear IIRC. What about preload? Did you try to fiddle with that?
Also I am running the engine braking on 10 to prevent too much weight transfer going off-throttle on turn-in.

Last edited:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
I felt like braking less and later throttle helped me with the ginetta. So basically no padel input at all through the corner.
Thanks for the tip! I will treat her like a lady :D
I expected the car to be different from TT in race setup... but this feels like a complete different car... as if you swap from a Porsche into a 2CV :oops:
Post automatically merged:

That's given with these cars w/o TC... Soften the rear as much as possible, but not the 3rd spring, as the car could bottom out easily. Then up it click by click until you have a good balance. I have 350N/mm on the front ARB and 60 on the rear IIRC. What about preload? Did you try to fiddle with that?
Also I am running the engine braking on 10 to prevent to much weight transfer going off-throttle on turn-in.
Don't have much time left for setup.. so will try some of your suggestions when back home from work... thanks so far, much appreciated :)

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Having some serious issues with my setup..doing a 2:04 in race setup :banghead: ... so I'll put my money on my team mate @Nakor and hope for some fun battles in the backfield :D

I'll see you at the back

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
We'll see about that :D
I am thinking of qualifying last on purpose and grab some popcorn for the T1 carnage, and the T5 pile-up, and the train going into the parabolica...just kidding...I'll just kill myself while trying to ride some curb although I know better... :cigar:

Users who are viewing this thread