Qualifying
Duration:10 minsFinishing Order of Race 1
Start Time:18:00Finishing Order of Race 1
Weather Forecast:Medium CloudFinishing Order of Race 1

Race
Duration:20 Minutes40 Minutes
Start Time:09:0015:00
Weather Forecast:Medium CloudHeavy Cloud > Light Cloud

Starting Procedure: Standing Start for race 1. Rolling Start for race 2, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Driver List

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Rather than a medium clout in race 1, can I go with a firm friendly thump on the arm :rolleyes::p:D

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I can certainly give you a thump in the arm if it will slow you down so i can get ahead

You just need to wait for my wheel to disconnect :eek: :rolleyes: and drive past while I'm in the wall if you're lucky enough not to get collected...

You've fixed the post now, so my hilarious, ok witty at best, response doesn't work any better than my wheel... ;)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
still medium clout for qualy aha
anyone up for some basic practise? online now

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Happy with my efforts for tonight... Potential was 1.46.997 so I'm pretty close to my 'perfect' lap.
Interested to see what other people are managing...

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
View attachment 7277
Happy with my efforts for tonight... Potential was 1.46.997 so I'm pretty close to my 'perfect' lap.
Interested to see what other people are managing...
Nice time! Looks like competition is going to be fierce just as in the prologue! :)
EDIT : puffPD connecting *impending doom*
EDIT EDIT : omg just imagine what a puffPD would be

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
I will probably go as far as a low 1:47, maybe high 1:46 if I'm in the "mood" o_O

If I remember correctly, since the restrictive penalty system is turned off for the race, there's actually a chance of doing it consistently by being able to use the whole track! :rolleyes:

Hate the game sometimes for it's dumb penalty system...

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Low 1.46s are definitely possible round here in these... I've done 15 minutes of practice and managed to get into the high 1.46s so I dare say certain aliens will push the 1.45 mark in qualifying fuel

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Low 1.46s are definitely possible round here in these... I've done 15 minutes of practice and managed to get into the high 1.46s so I dare say certain aliens will push the 1.45 mark in qualifying fuel
Just as in hockenheim the car seems to shift from oversteery to understeery as the tyres wear/overheat and then back to oversteery when the tank is empty... understeer makes some corners difficult to get right and I found personally that I have a better average when I try to adapt rather than pushing the car to its limit and aim the best lap every lap. I think the I'll aim for a 46:5 in quali if I can get a little tow. In race, I'll be happy if I can hit a consistent 47:0

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
God damn you guys are animals... Took me 3 hours to happily lap in the 1.47s
Spose I better look at a proper qualy set up on Monday night :rolleyes:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
God damn you guys are animals... Took me 3 hours to happily lap in the 1.47s
Spose I better look at a proper qualy set up on Monday night :rolleyes:
For me quali setup is race setup with less fuel, closed radiator and slightly higher pressures to arrive at that the sweet spot just after out lap and take advantage of the not overheated tyres

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If you're going to wave laps around folks, at least say if they are race fuel or quali fuel! Not that I'm near either yet. I could never be a real driver who might only get an hour of free practice before going to quali.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will probably go as far as a low 1:47, maybe high 1:46 if I'm in the "mood" o_O

If I remember correctly, since the restrictive penalty system is turned off for the race, there's actually a chance of doing it consistently by being able to use the whole track! :rolleyes:

Hate the game sometimes for it's dumb penalty system...
Just remember when using the track you are suposed to keep it within the lines

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
Just remember when using the track you are suposed to keep it within the lines

Don't worry there will be no cutting, can promise you that. ;)
it's just sometimes so annoying on some tracks, if you leave the track even for a little bit actually being slower because of it and still getting the penalty warning, that's just stupid.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well this is quite an interesting little motor the more fuel in it the quicker it goes or so it seems to me... had a few laps in quali trim and really being aggressive and pushing the very limits of the track i managed a 1.46.277 i could of gone faster but i would of had to cut at least 1 corner to get in the 45s.. in race trim and 39L i can comfortably sit mid to high 46s.. altho you may breath a sigh of relief as im not racing in this one lol.... (((((setup available on request...)))) not for the faster guys tho lol

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong if @Jonno is easily in the 1.46s ahahaha
Makes me wonder about the cockpit perspective. I think I'm on the limit in terms of hitting my apexes, probably not even close to having 2 wheels on the kerb :rolleyes::facepalm:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong if @Jonno is easily in the 1.46s ahahaha
Makes me wonder about the cockpit perspective. I think I'm on the limit in terms of hitting my apexes, probably not even close to having 2 wheels on the kerb :rolleyes::facepalm:
I have Some very harsh profanitys for you sir lol.. Its a tin top fwd car this is my bread and butter lol.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
well this is quite an interesting little motor the more fuel in it the quicker it goes or so it seems to me... had a few laps in quali trim and really being aggressive and pushing the very limits of the track i managed a 1.46.277 i could of gone faster but i would of had to cut at least 1 corner to get in the 45s.. in race trim and 39L i can comfortably sit mid to high 46s.. altho you may breath a sigh of relief as im not racing in this one lol.... (((((setup available on request...)))) not for the faster guys tho lol

I’m struggling to get into the 1:46’s in qually or race trim. I have also found after a few laps in qually mode with low fuel, I can get in with race fuel and almost match my q times, bizarre really.

Users who are viewing this thread