All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can i squeeze myself into the reserve list ? :p

You got already a spot, check the main driver roster. Was just about to make the announcement who is replacing who :p

You get a ninja for that :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Spitfire, he said to tell you he can't participate today.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ohhhh my what a 2nd race well enjoyed that.. thanks to everyone for some much better driving still a few dodgy re joins but hey ho....well done puffi for taking both wins i think you need a quali ban tbf lol....

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here's the video of the livestream broadcast:

Thx again to @ovivoJR :)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
It started so well, but ended so badly tonight. I’ve watched some he excellent live feed and I appear to have suffered commentator’s curse in race 1. Where were you at COTA when I had a couple of awesome races lol

Huge apologies to @Erik for the massive turn1 hit in race 2 I had an iTunes update and lost all control.

AJlewis1988

Community Member
Reaction score
Great battle @Corentin_Bergès in Race 1. Loved it. Real racing, respectful and entertaining. Shame I lost my wing so we couldn't battle it out down the final straight.

Race 2 not so fun. 4 contacts with the same guy, twice took me off the track. For the 3rd time in 5 races I've lost my rear wing!

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@ovivoJR , I love your random comments in the stream man! Funny as hell!
"that corner is not so NET", "racing on ice, cars keep spinning" and than later on a little bit savage talk about robert kubica.

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
It started so well, but ended so badly tonight. I’ve watched some he excellent live feed and I appear to have suffered commentator’s curse in race 1. Where were you at COTA when I had a couple of awesome races lol

Huge apologies to @Erik for the massive turn1 hit in race 2 I had an iTunes update and lost all control.

All good, I saw something was up because you just went slower but I thought it might be a syncing issue so I didn't make much of it and when you hit me I knew something was up. It seems that iTunes still manages to mess up my life at the most inopportune moments even when I have uninstalled it on my PC :D:p

ovivoJR

Community Member
Reaction score
@ovivoJR , I love your random comments in the stream man! Funny as hell!
"that corner is not so NET", "racing on ice, cars keep spinning" and than later on a little bit savage talk about robert kubica.

Glad you enjoyed the broadcast. Those are just some bits ans piecec that spontaneously come to my mind. All meant in a positive and entertaining manner. It was a fun race to commentate. Lots of action on track.

Users who are viewing this thread