RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know it's a bit late but please be aware of the following adjustment to the qualifying process for Race 2 tonight

As soon as Race 1 concludes, we will open the qualifying session for Race 2. All participants are to join the session immediately, at which point there will be a 10-minute break - just a few minutes longer than normal. The qualifying session will be set to 20 minutes, rather than 10, but only 10 minutes will be available to set a time in, as usual. This is to allow the circuit to "soak in" and remove as much advantage as possible from those drivers who manage to leave the pit-lane first.

IMPORTANT - If you accidentally leave the pit-lane, you must return to pits as soon as possible - do NOT drive a full lap. You may move your car up to the pit-exit line if you wish but you must not cross it before we give the go-ahead.

Enjoy the races tonight everybody :)

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Question : Can we leave the pitbox and wait in front of the pitlight, waiting for the manual green flag ?
As it's done IRL

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Question : Can we leave the pitbox and wait in front of the pitlight, waiting for the manual green flag ?
As it's done IRL
Lol dude read the IMPORTANT bit lol.
Post automatically merged:

Dam im 30 minz too late... Story of my life lol...

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
trying to power through the windows update... Be online asap

Last edited:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Game crashed just after the start :( Hope I didn't cause any problems. I can't rejoin. FFS :(

Hope the race was good for everyone.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Game crashed just after the start :( Hope I didn't cause any problems. I can't rejoin. FFS :(

Hope the race was good for everyone.
you can rejoin for the 2nd race if u want

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Game won't start for some reason. Will keep trying.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
@Blue Monkey Thanks for the 1st race, it was a nice struggle!

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
First race: Pulled what was an almost perfect lap out my ass to qualify P6 (highest I've probably qualified since my very first league racing waaaay back when) lost .2s with a hesitation on the throttle but I was happy.
first lap was nice & tidy, got through most of it cleanly right up till the last corner when I binned it :banghead:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
back of the field, head down, crack on. 3 spins later & the last lap I was catching @Owfier hand over fist. Like some 7s in 2 laps... had shaped him up for the main straight but noticed through the final corner that @Puffpirat was right on my bumper, I knew he was catching but wasn't expecting him to be that close to me! Hope my panicked spin didn't stop your heart Puffi!!
Race 2: managed to avoid the majority of the carnage that was to come. Was gaining on @Jonno & decided to sneak one up the inside but locked up the tyres. the resulting contact on me totally destroyed the rear of the car. Then i got pCar'd in the pit lane, it gave me super softs.
slow trundle around.
Finally wets, but the wrong tyre pressures, destroyed the rears very quickly. Stick with it, the track will dry soon.
Pit for slicks, it gave me wets! WTAF.
from there I was pissed off & brought it home.
What should have been a great race went down the pan rapidly.
nice to know I can still qualify well though.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Race Coverage:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yep ... definitely steward room material :( sorry...

A lot of #$%# happened this evening... first race ... controls not working in quali, couldn't centre VR ... reboot PC... rejoin session ... too late to set a time... at start of the race, last on the grid ... disconnected from session... no race for me

Race 2, late joining the session, think 7 or 8 minutes left ... qualified 26th ... and lost my rear wing even before the race started... finished 27th, no points

Users who are viewing this thread