Until: Thursday, May 9, 2019 - 22:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So a quick testing tonight with @Darksi & I feel extremely happy lapping in the low 1.38's for the first race. I think I shattered his hopes when I set a 1.36.4 though for qualy pace.:pompous:
Haven't tried the evening settings, hopefully the track won't be as scorching hot, let me race on the softs aha

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So I've been using the same set-up all season apart from fuel. Is there anything worth changing on the car for this track with the big changes in elevation?

MarkyPea

Community Member
Reaction score
So I've been using the same set-up all season apart from fuel. Is there anything worth changing on the car for this track with the big changes in elevation?
FWIW the is the only track where I am using 2/7 downforce, every other track I have used 1/7, aside from that my setup is unchanged.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Jesus.... I've ran all but the previous race with 0 df on the front.

Jesper Ramsberg

Community Member
Reaction score
Cant race today becuase of dead wheel. Very sorry for dropping out of three races. Was not my plan.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys there's a chance that I won't be available tonight - relatives gonna pay us a visit. But if I make it back on time I'm gonna jump in and turn on commentary stream!

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Wheel disconnected AGAIN while I was in a great 5 way battle for 11th, gutted. It was lining up to be a great race. Not a bad one afterwards at all, but it could have been so much better!

Thanks for the season, and to RSR/the organisers many many thanks for your time and efforts!

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
Considering I had no time to train because of work related issues and just hotlaped Algarve for, maybe bit more then 2 hours, I'd say I did fine! Would've been a double 18. pos finish, if I didn't spin twice in the second last corner, that 180° left was the bain of my existence! :dead:

The wheel is definitely paying off, for such a low amount of training getting that comfortable is really something else, had session with pad where I had trained and still felt like I was always on the limit even with the hours I've put into the track! Would've probably forfeited the last race if I didn't have the wheel!

Thanks everyone for organizing and making this event as amazing as it was! RSR/organizers and all participants! :cool:
Had my concerns in the beginning after I've spent some time with the ginetta that I've bitten a bit more than I could chew, but in hindsight it was really worth sticking with it and improving over the course of this season!

I'm happy and I'll be looking forward for some future events for PCars2 and maybe some other sim too, who knows!

p.s.
By the way, can somebody upload the replays? I forgot to save them! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks all for the great season. I think the Ginetta /LMP3 was a good car for us and made for some pretty reasonable, close racing. My own season was a bit below my ambition, but this is definitely due to a lot of people stepping up this season. A top 10 result is a very challenging thing to get right now in RSR!

Well done to the podium placers and my team mate @Elodyr for another good season. Thanks very much to everyone in the RSR admin team who makes these events possible. I'm off for a little break before I work out what racing I'm doing in the off-season. iRacing beckons...

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Had a hard time at the pool side watching you guys racing ... prefer to be behind the wheel myself. Hopefully no holidays during next revolution cup season ;)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention my teammate @CatchAGlimpse whose setups were a big help, cheers buddy I hope I wasn't too much of a disappointment to you.(clear no.2). Sadly I didn't have the time or skill to make the most of them in this series. Life can be such an inconvenience at times.

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well then, porridge for breakfast didn't help too much. I finished for the 5th time in a row on P8. :bored:
Thanks guys for these great races and the whole season! Much fun and even learnt a bit i think! :)

Was great to team up with @The Breeze , i think you are the only (crazy) one with a special shirt for this season! :D

MarkyPea

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks gents, it's been a pleasure racing with you guys, really good fun, felt like Project Cars was more than just a game. Some pretty insane lap times going on, but also a lot of really decent sportsmanship, and that's what I was really hoping to find.

(Hope that the next series is something juicy like Group C or GT0/1)

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for not being warned about the missing stage, an unforeseen situation has arisen.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Stickos Motorsport Magazine
presents :
An exclusive interview of team driver Taorminator with journalists from Autosport.

Peter Windsor : The season is now coming to an end, and what an exciting one! What do you think of your performance ?

Taorminator : I have mixed feeling to be honest... I was very confident at the start of the season because of the positive loop I had in the GT4 league. My initial objective was the top 10 and appart from Zuhai it felt like I finished where I was supposed to. Top 5 in the opening round and I even stepped on the podium at COTA so yes, I should be happy with the results. But all I can see right are the 5 DNFs on the leaderboard... such a shame.

PW : You seem to have been unlucky indeed, could you tell us more about the reason of all these DNFs

T : At RA, my teamate and I suffered software issues, his car went shooting star and mine switched off after a good start. At COTA I missed another podium opportunity because I took too much risk. At Fuji it was planned that I would miss the round because I needed an ass surgery after eating too spicy in Texas... And Portimao again after a good start.

PW : could you comment on what happened there at the hairpin?

T : Well... @kobusnell 's car exploded into me after a contact. I discussed it with him and he confessed he had gases and the farts filled the cockpit during the opening lap... the compressed cockpit exploded and I was in the way. I guess I'm not the only one who has ass problems...

PW : Interesting... but you recovered well in R2 and catched that P7 in the last lap! You're getting used to it don't you?

T : (laugh) yes it's been an intense finish to the last two rounds! @Eugene Gajkin and @Nakor are great competitors and it was great fun to win these clean battles! Kudos and maximum respect to them!

PW : So what's in your mind for the next season? What's ahead for Taorminator?

T : I don't know really, the Stickos adventure was great, @Corentin_Bergès has been a very strong and supportive teamate, it was a pleasure to race with him. I still have that dream to found a full Belgian teamate with @Owfier though. I think it would be a positive message to our divided government to have walloon and flamish drivers racing together for the best. Wait and see ;)

PW : Fantastic! As a last question, what would be your feedback and recommendations to the Cup oganizors for the next season?

T : I enjoyed the car, really. The downforce was enormous and the dirty air manageable if you were smart. But you needed a lot of experience to setup the car properly and the performance gap between 2 setups could be huge. It required a lot of time and preparation which I didn't have... I liked the GT4 approach where all you had to do is master the track. My recommendation would be a class where setups and aero influence is minimal, something like TCR or V8 supercars. I wanna see bumper to bumper action. Something that I would love to try is a season with road legal gt3 rs kinda like a GT3 cup class.

PW : thank you very much Taorminator, best of luck for the future!

T : cheers!

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Stickos Motorsport Magazine
presents :
An exclusive interview of team driver Taorminator with journalists from Autosport.

Peter Windsor : The season is now coming to an end, and what an exciting one! What do you think of your performance ?

Taorminator : I have mixed feeling to be honest... I was very confident at the start of the season because of the positive loop I had in the GT4 league. My initial objective was the top 10 and appart from Zuhai it felt like I finished where I was supposed to. Top 5 in the opening round and I even stepped on the podium at COTA so yes, I should be happy with the results. But all I can see right are the 5 DNFs on the leaderboard... such a shame.

PW : You seem to have been unlucky indeed, could you tell us more about the reason of all these DNFs

T : At RA, my teamate and I suffered software issues, his car went shooting star and mine switched off after a good start. At COTA I missed another podium opportunity because I took too much risk. At Fuji it was planned that I would miss the round because I needed an ass surgery after eating too spicy in Texas... And Portimao again after a good start.

PW : could you comment on what happened there at the hairpin?

T : Well... @kobusnell 's car exploded into me after a contact. I discussed it with him and he confessed he had gases and the farts filled the cockpit during the opening lap... the compressed cockpit exploded and I was in the way. I guess I'm not the only one who has ass problems...

PW : Interesting... but you recovered well in R2 and catched that P7 in the last lap! You're getting used to it don't you?

T : (laugh) yes it's been an intense finish to the last two rounds! @Eugene Gajkin and @Nakor are great competitors and it was great fun to win these clean battles! Kudos and maximum respect to them!

PW : So what's in your mind for the next season? What's ahead for Taorminator?

T : I don't know really, the Stickos adventure was great, @Corentin_Bergès has been a very strong and supportive teamate, it was a pleasure to race with him. I still have that dream to found a full Belgian teamate with @Owfier though. I think it would be a positive message to our divided government to have walloon and flamish drivers racing together for the best. Wait and see ;)

PW : Fantastic! As a last question, what would be your feedback and recommendations to the Cup oganizors for the next season?

T : I enjoyed the car, really. The downforce was enormous and the dirty air manageable if you were smart. But you needed a lot of experience to setup the car properly and the performance gap between 2 setups could be huge. It required a lot of time and preparation which I didn't have... I liked the GT4 approach where all you had to do is master the track. My recommendation would be a class where setups and aero influence is minimal, something like TCR or V8 supercars. I wanna see bumper to bumper action. Something that I would love to try is a season with road legal gt3 rs kinda like a GT3 cup class.

PW : thank you very much Taorminator, best of luck for the future!

T : cheers!
I'm gonna dislike your post just for the Belgian Part x)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread