Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry for holding you up in quali, just was on a fast lap myself
Mate i was getting a draft you wernt holding me up lol you were pulling me along

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah i finished it i still nearly rolled it tho andy youll never guess who i nearly did it in front of lol...
uhhh tell me? :D :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Lol yes james fond memorys indeed lol... watch my vid from 17.18 some super lightning reactions..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
probably best moment of this round because it was pretty funny even for me....:p

Omg Owfier! thats actually really tragic you made it that close to the pits

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Omg Owfier! thats actually really tragic you made it that close to the pits
I would have made it I am sure, but that last lap I had to brake to a stop for somebody who spun at the downhill section and that made me lose a bit too much fuel o_O

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, I've got a moment there. At first sight, I can't blame any of us really. I would classify this as a racing incident...

Me too. So don't worry :)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This was probably my worst result I ever had in a round in RSR, but also the most fun and intense battle's I had in RSR.....

Race 1:
In the beginning I was having close, fair and intense fights with 3 guys or so, sadly a spin/crash of one of them took me with him since I couldn't brake or avoid him on time.
Although this did not end my race it did take a huge bite of my top speed and I quickly got overtaken by a lot of people than an almost crash with @FuBii spun me again and set me back as last of the field. BUT the action was not over yet, the last lap me and @eagle had a fun little fight both with broken cars and even had a dragrace to the finish line! Ended up 23th....last, but the most fun last I had so far.

Race 2: Accidentally picked a quali setup and only had a few liters of fuel in the thank and a closed radiator :eek:.
With already dropping to second to last in the formation lap due to a lag hit spin by somebody and me being forced to stop my race did not look bright for me and boy was I right. 2 laps in to the race and had some good close fighting at the back of the field I decide I can just make 1 more lap before I have to come in to refuel. Sadly for me on that lap one of our little group spins and crashes which forces me to stop if I didn't want to crash in to him, but I did not calculate those few more drops of fuel in my "1 more lap" plan...I end up stalling the car just before the pit limiter mark and not able to move since I ran out of gas....race over and had to retire. Stil very fun and close racing I already regret not being able to race the full season in this car.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

2 cars in 1 go. That was fun!

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
My races, it was fun! =)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Qualifying was a bit of a poor show for me having had no problems lapping in the low 2.27s. Unfortunately 2 messy laps, both in the middle sector, & lack of time meant I was unable to put in a decent time.
First race, not gonna lie, was expecting total carnege even before the top of the hill so was relieved to get to the top before hearing the call. Unfortunately @Battenberg was completely perpendicular to the track & taking up 70% of the track space. As I took avoiding action to the left, whoever was behind me didn't expect/ anticipate as I got a good whack & spin into the wall:rolleyes:. Stalled the car...:banghead:
Into the pits to fix the aero damage. Was amazed it only took 6s to fix it all.. Spent the rest of the race trying to do qualy pace laps & get myself back up the order. Massive shout out to both @Battenberg & @Shepard for granting me some easy passes in sensible area's.
Apologies to @Owfier for my overtake. Honestly thought I had the move done & space to retake the racing line into the 2nd corner.

Second race was fantastic. Drove a clean race avoiding everyone else's incidents making my way up to p8. Almost had @CatchAGlimpse for p7 but knew his pace was blistering quick so didn't fight too hard, instead hoping to follow him for as long as possible... So half a lap when he simply danced his car over & down the hill to the tune of almost 2s...
After that it was quite a lonely race, losing time to those in front but increasing the gap to those behind. Stupidly I checked to see how long was left, 4 minutes, & relaxed. :facepalm:
Lost the rear coming down the hill & took front suspension damage :banghead: ok, I can keep this up, only lost 4s to the guy behind me... 2nd last lap, hit the wall in almost the same place :mad: God freaking dammit. Unfortunately I dropped out of the top 10.

To all, thanks for such a great season. Had some seriously good fun racing with you all. Massive thanks to my friends & team members with setup advice throughout, namely @Shepard, some of his setups have been far superior to my own.

To the RSR staff, Admins, managers, stewards, my heartfelt appreciation & gratitude. Without you all, I'd still be randomly throwing my BAC Mono around in the public lobbies annoying everyone :cool::woot:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This was some weird ghost stuff @eagle was this @Angel lag hitting you or who was it?

There was something very weird at the beginning of formation for race 2 as well. I think @CatchAGlimpse had to stop dead pulling away for a very glitchy looking collision. All very weird. People all need to pull to the side properly to avoid this. So many people don't pull aside at all, so if you do pull to the side like me, then you end up barely being able to pull out from the car in front that didn't move...

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I decided not to contest you/cut you off. After all - it would be pretty stupid for team mates to take each other off track, right? :p

Radgie Gadgie's Collide Again!
After the Season 5 collision at Monza things all seemed good in the Radgie Gadgie camp, that was until Bathurst where an ill advised move from @Stokemon pitched his team mate @UnstopaPaul into a spin resulting in a 7th and 8th placed finish for the team.

Expert Romain Grosjean had this to say: "I've never seen two team mates hit each other so much. I would sack both of them"

Users who are viewing this thread