Assetto Corsa Competizione Race Against Dementia - 12H of Nürburgring (Hosted by Theamusante) (1 Viewer)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's hilarious @MelBonkers and actually even funnier to read the previous messages now!! Legend :hilarious:
I've had a laugh for full 5 minutes now
Ok, so I'm already looking out for a suit. We have chicken suits, we have egg suits.........but my team has to go with chick suits. Can someone clarify this as I'm getting a little bit nervous :p:D

lmfao man I'm starting to get tears of laughter. I want to see the Ru Paul outfit ;)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's hilarious @MelBonkers and actually even funnier to read the previous messages now!! Legend :hilarious:
I've had a laugh for full 5 minutes now

lmfao man I'm starting to get tears of laughter. I want to see the Ru Paul outfit ;)
Flavian, I can tell you many more stories where my English put me in some funny situations, because of misinterpretation of words in the past :D.

• Winner
Reactions: Def

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all,
@hinesy32 can you give an update?if you cant race i'll put James on your spot.
Can we have car decision this week please?i want to have all set no later than next weekend

Hey mate, unfortunately I wont be at home that weekend so I can't race. Wish I could though, it's for a great cause!

I'll try to follow the race on the day if there are any streams.

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'll be racing at The Sim Grid's Super Saturday alongside @Ricardo and @kobusnell as i won't be available for the charity race. The idea is that, for each lap we complete during that race, i will donate 1€ and for each team member joining, i will add 0.50€. The teams consisting of two members, we are looking for someone to race alongside Kobus this saturday. That would raise the donation goal to 2.5€ per lap completed so if anyone is interested, ask Kobus and go make that second RSR Team :D

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hello boys & girls
@Jakeyy and @Puffpirat are interested in this event,can we get a 4th team? anyone else interested c'mon boys

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo , RevolutionSimRacing HOT Chicks will go with the Aston Martin V12 :D
@Ricardo , after some discussions team hot chicks would like to change car: we are going with the Bentley. The Bentley is bigger than the AMV12 and we are convinced that we can fit more money (and hot chicks!) in this car to increase the goal for this charity :happy:

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
Make sure the windows stay intact when it's full... :oops:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo , after some discussions team hot chicks would like to change car: we are going with the Bentley. The Bentley is bigger than the AMV12 and we are convinced that we can fit more money (and hot chicks!) in this car to increase the goal for this charity :happy:
its all about the chicks :D

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Suppose if its fancy dress racing, time for me to race in the shark onesie :hilarious:

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo, I want to start putting out posts on Twitter and Instagram for this event. I'll link to the donation page of course and of course will put in that we are going to be dressed specially for this event :-D (#HotRuPaulChicks :D).

When I click on the Discord link in the description of the first post, it says the link is invalid. What is the correct discord link?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Ricardo, I want to start putting out posts on Twitter and Instagram for this event. I'll link to the donation page of course and of course will put in that we are going to be dressed specially for this event :-D (#HotRuPaulChicks :D).

When I click on the Discord link in the description of the first post, it says the link is invalid. What is the correct discord link?
You can use this one

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi @PatatorJohn need your first and last name and your steam ID64 asap
You're in team RevolutionSimRacing - Roosters

Last edited by a moderator:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
tomorrow's goal, find a magic 3 seconds of pace :). I suppose I'd better try out wet conditions too?

Users who are viewing this thread