m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
What about Fri or Sat evenings? Possibly could start a bit later, as it's not a school night. But then you're more into family time and other stuff going on at weekends I suppose, so may have a limited audience.

Personally Fridays are ok for me, even later, as long as I'm not travelling back from the back of beyond. Saturdays aren't too bad, but I'm largely doing BF1 with the PCP clan. But I'm willing to ditch that to join you guys.

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I am mostly for that we in Raceroom don't have fixed timing, like RSR ranked events, but when we agree particulary for one race at a time. (?)
I can't do any weekends, but of course if there is enough of you for that days just go for it.

What do you think about next thursday (1.6.'17.)? Maybe we can do some WTCC racing (Citroen C Elysee WTCC 2015 - most of us have it) on Brands Hatch?

@ramiboo @MikeyTT @Jonno @t0daY @Gopher04 @Pamellaaa @Alex du Plessis @2scoops @steveg200 @FlyingKman @stolnikas @Battenberg @falcon2081

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
I am mostly for that we in Raceroom don't have fixed timing, like RSR ranked events, but when we agree particulary for one race at a time. (?)
I can't do any weekends, but of course if there is enough of you for that days just go for it.

What do you think about next thursday (1.6.'17.)? Maybe we can do some WTCC racing (Citroen C Elysee WTCC 2015 - most of us have it) on Brands Hatch?

@ramiboo @MikeyTT @Jonno @t0daY @Gopher04 @Pamellaaa @Alex du Plessis @2scoops @steveg200 @FlyingKman @stolnikas @Battenberg @falcon2081
If I am not mistaken, next Thursday is a fun night on pCars. Maybe @t0daY can confirm this?

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@Gxbbs theres nothing in the calendar. Our fun nights are normally on Tuesdays if there are no members to be inducted. Maybe @t0daY has more information.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tricky one. There are/were actually fun nights planned at the break weeks on thursday but they are not announced yet (wanted to do that tonight). Now the question is if we run both or only one of them.

I will have a chat with @ramiboo and the others tonight, we will let you know if that is allright? :)

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not able to do anything for the next 3-4 weeks. I say unfortunately, but I don't really mean that. I'm off on my jollies, for a few weeks, so I'll be out of racing action for a while

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not able to do anything for the next 3-4 weeks. I say unfortunately, but I don't really mean that. I'm off on my jollies, for a few weeks, so I'll be out of racing action for a while
Have a great time! :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Tricky one. There are/were actually fun nights planned at the break weeks on thursday but they are not announced yet (wanted to do that tonight). Now the question is if we run both or only one of them.

I will have a chat with @ramiboo and the others tonight, we will let you know if that is allright? :)

Green light for next thursday @Dama_The_Crow. Let's do it! :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you...

So, I'll put it on a calendar :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like I will have to miss this, because of the patch it won't be downloaded in time, will keep a track of it but will see you online either way

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Looks like there were issues with the servers last night after the update, they are doing more emergency updates today POST, so probably explains some of the disconnects.

The once in a blue moon we do a race in RaceRoom and they give us a bad experience, figures.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Looks like there were issues with the servers last night after the update, they are doing more emergency updates today POST, so probably explains some of the disconnects.

The once in a blue moon we do a race in RaceRoom and they give us a bad experience, figures.
Yap.. I thought that also. That is the reason why I didn't make any setup. I sat down yesterday morning to do some laps and set up the car..... maintenance! That maintenance was all the way after my work at 16h, and then I get out and when I come back home it was 5 minutes to race..... They screwed my driving :D

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the Nords in sims, but I think I'll start practicing before the release of the new Audi R8 LMS.

From OP

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Here they are... just like us :D

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Raceroom release the FR X-17 - sounds amazing, what else would you expect from Raceroom.

Users who are viewing this thread